Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Daily pay and security
Hi, yeh it does take a few days of being in it to understand it. We will be here to answer any questions though for you.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(14-09-2012, 13:52)Admin Wrote: Hi, the option to go back to normal is always available.

If you earned 100 credits from directcam in the day you minus 41% = money in bank.

100 - 41% = £59

Don't forget to factor in taxes etc before you think of it as 'your' money.
Yes the £59 would be subject to tax as with any work.

For taxman, £59 = turnover minus expenses (electricity/broadband etc) = Profit in pocket.

Less tax is paid while in dailypay also as dailypay is a business expense that lowers your turnover shown to the taxman.

Majority of webcammers will have £0 tax to pay at the end of the year or next to £0.

Earnings are not reported to the HMRC or IRS so its up to the performer to declare tax if they wish.

adultworkbanner4
(15-09-2012, 13:15)Admin Wrote: Yes the £59 would be subject to tax as with any work.

For taxman, £59 = turnover minus expenses (electricity/broadband etc) = Profit in pocket.

Less tax is paid while in dailypay also as dailypay is a business expense that lowers your turnover shown to the taxman.

Majority of webcammers will have £0 tax to pay at the end of the year or next to £0.

Earnings are not reported to the HMRC or IRS so its up to the performer to declare tax if they wish.

Ok thanks,yeah i was thinking that too. I will see how i get on with it for afew weeks though i'm sure the benefits will outway anything else. Smile
(03-07-2012, 13:06)Admin Wrote: The group will also soon be getting featured every single day on the homepage outbidding any other group.

So you are saying only your group will be on the front page every single day & no other groups will be permitted to outbid you?
We have an upper limit of 500 credits per day for the test

More info here http://adultworkwebcammers.co.uk/forum/v...t=9&p=9#p9

Others are allowed to bid what they see fit, ours is just a short test to see if featuring works. If it does we will take it from there at the time from opinions posted afterwards.

Takes us a while getting round to things as you can see from the dates of the posts.

adultworkbanner4
I bet your members will be stoked to see the group on the front page for a change!

Where did you plug the magical figure of 500 credits per day from?
Thin air mostly Smile Never really done featuring so unsure what it costs daily to do it. 500 is the mark I think we would be willing to go to each day.

Will fine tune it once we get into the swing of things and if the poll comes back positive for featuring.

adultworkbanner4
Better late than never!
Hello everyone Smile I am new on this forum (but now so new on AW tho Wink I have a question too.. I just uploaded my details and ID pic for DailyPay.. Now I have to wait until they will aprove it and after that to submit my payment details? If so, how long does it usually take?

Thank you!!!
Good luck!! xx