Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

GEtting piss off in FREE CHAT
Everytime i try to go free chat in adultwork..in a peek time many guys goes into my room..saying hi hello ..stand up show ass..but never goes to group or prvt..

but when iam not doing free chat they keep coming in group..
and rushing things..

maybe adultwork should do something about it..to many free loaders...in free chat..
TSAngelalee ON ADULTWORK

PREOP SHEMALE READY FOR CAM ACTION

CALL ME ON NITEFLIRT

[Image: anim_72e2eb0a-3c58-0154-cd05-4142548162e4.gif]
I think Adultwork would see the freeloaders as potential customers. You don't have to do what they ask in freeview and in group it's your show but I still do what they ask of me, unless it's something I only do in private. In a paid session I start stripping straight away after saying hello etc, not too fast but not too slow either, I only chat if they say they want to.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
thnk you for the advice...
TSAngelalee ON ADULTWORK

PREOP SHEMALE READY FOR CAM ACTION

CALL ME ON NITEFLIRT

[Image: anim_72e2eb0a-3c58-0154-cd05-4142548162e4.gif]
At the end of the day it's up to us to learn how to deal with these things. We simply can't change how people act but we absolutely can decide how we are going to react to lets face it, is pretty much the same thing day in/day out!
I didn't do any twirling today...got a guy who was obviously a freeloader asking me to twirl, when I nicely refused and invited him to see my outfit in my profile pic I got a "boooo"...wonder if the door hit him in the arse on his way out!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

We all handle these things in different ways at different times.

If they want to see stuff their requests would be more gratefully received when accompanied by a tip then everyone's happy!

I do this and find it more productive for all concerned
If only they could leave tips in freeview...
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

(19-06-2012, 06:21)Classy_Katy Wrote: If only they could leave tips in freeview...

Then we would end up like some famous U.S. sites where the girls spend all day shoving things up them to get a small tip, but mainly not getting anything. All that happens is the guys get a free tug and you look like a mug.
I wouldn't want to go over to their system...but the girls do seem to earn a lot more! I do feel it's better on AW with how much we can control.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

I agree with Katy, it's your 'show' you are in control and don't have to do what the clients ask of you in Free, Group or Private, if you don't want to. I myself don't offer free, they've seen my profile and pictures so if they want to see me on cam they'll pay. Free customers are future potential paying customers, don't give them too much in free mode, tease them enough to want to pay to see more more more of the lovely you Smile

I've looked at a lot of cam websites and I've got to say that I find Adultwork to be the most productive, user friendly and financially viable option for us girls. I love it here Smile x
Twitter: @AdultworkMiss

[url defaultattr=]View My Adultwork Profile here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free movies with prebooked phone chat American Hotwife 3 6,983 03-09-2016, 20:13
Last Post: Ana_X