Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Getting disheartened with camming
I can barely stand to do free chat anymore. 99.5% of people who come into freechat have no money/want freebies/give abuse. It's not worth the effort. I did like to do freechat, because it gives me something to do between playmates, but right now I can't be bothered with it at all. Ruins my mood for the genuine guys.
I was under the impression that for guys to come into free they have to have enough credits available for a session. I don't think this is the case as my friend who uses adultwork has told me he's viewed free cam without having credits before. Can anybody confirm/clarify this?
(22-05-2012, 14:59)kitty Wrote: I was under the impression that for guys to come into free they have to have enough credits available for a session. I don't think this is the case as my friend who uses adultwork has told me he's viewed free cam without having credits before. Can anybody confirm/clarify this?

They can enter freechat without having any credits. To enter group and your group is eg. 1.50/min they need a minimum of 4.50. I imagine that many in our freechat don't have a credit to their name. x

I don't think it's case either Kitty but I thought it was meant to be too...I get under-age students in hurling abuse, and sometimes it comes from other girls on the site too. I kicked one guys arse out yesterday...I get called fat/ugly/old but it's just laughable when I have comments on the same page that are flattering. Some come in, hurl abuse and rush out before they can be kicked. Today was good again but not quite as good as yesterday. I have to be in the mood for free preview and relatively busy. I tend to come out of free preview at lunchtime so I don't just get the bored guys in their lunchbreak. Don't you love the ones who say they're bored? My energy gets sapped straight away!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I just looked for the section saying people must have credits for free view but can't find it, starting to think I dreamt it! I know what you mean about the bored guys, it's much more difficult to interact with them.
Actually, I may be talking shite. I have had guys go gr/pri then leave a min or two in (less than 3 minutes) to then come right back saying they had forgotten to top up and have now done so.
I think in free you can have 0 credits and if you go to cam say group or private you have to have a minimum of 2 minutes worth of the cammer's rate if you get what I mean.

Always will get the freeloaders in free and I think with the economic climate as it is there will be more as some that do want to don't have the cash so they freeload instead. I have had more say need to wait till pay day etc. but it is the nature of it but also get alot from free to the visual thing is sometimes the push.
(22-05-2012, 14:48)Scotty_Hottie Wrote: I can barely stand to do free chat anymore. 99.5% of people who come into freechat have no money/want freebies/give abuse. It's not worth the effort. I did like to do freechat, because it gives me something to do between playmates, but right now I can't be bothered with it at all. Ruins my mood for the genuine guys.

I feel exactly the same, I can sit in free chat for half an hour and feel like I'm loosing the will to live lol. I then get fed up and log off before even getting a private. Ive cheered up a bit after this week though and will keep at it. Camming is a bloody good earner when its good x

A client of mine told me he doesnt cam on AW anymore and only goes to myfreecams where you get to see everything free. I dont know how long its been running for but I checked the site out and the first girl I clicked on was sticking things up her bum, there were loads of others naked and masturbating IN FREE! God knows how it works and how they earn their money but with sites like that its a no wonder our earnings have dropped.
(23-05-2012, 13:43)bbw_blondie Wrote: A client of mine told me he doesnt cam on AW anymore and only goes to myfreecams where you get to see everything free. I dont know how long its been running for but I checked the site out and the first girl I clicked on was sticking things up her bum, there were loads of others naked and masturbating IN FREE! God knows how it works and how they earn their money but with sites like that its a no wonder our earnings have dropped.

MyFreeCams.com can be a huge earner if you do it right. However, it's a few punters paying for the show and the majority watching for free. Some models only do group and private chat there, but the majority do public shows.