Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Abusive drunk in Newcastle
Evening ladies,

Accepted an appointment from client this morning, everything seemed above water. He arrived this evening drunk and definately on something. Became very abusive and started calling me a fucking bitch, asked him to leave, handed his money back and walked him to the door.

He then turned and punched me in the mouth and rammed the door on my foot.

About 5.10 beard and curly longish hair Telephone number 0753(*&^317 feel free to contact me.
I used to be snow white but drifted...

OMG! I hope you're ok...probably dumb to say that but I'm really sorry, that's really awful! xxx
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Unfortunately there is always a sour apple. But from what he said to me I doubt I was the first he had done this too.

Hiya i think i had the same guy a while back Sad
Christ, maybe you should think about getting a security guy hun. Hope you are ok.
Providing directcam & chat, femdom sessions and personalised one to one to one webcam via Adultwork http://www.tiny.cc/kazb to turn your fantasy into a reality! See my feedback of 1040 Smile
After the OP gave me the full mobile number of this guy I checked him out in my phone and he booked me in March but was a no show. Called himself Jeff and asked me to dress as a secretary ( I am now thankful he did not turn up!)
This is why it is vital that we record numbers and details of clients.
I hope none of you ladies have to encounter a twat like him again. How on earth he could hit a lady is beyond me.

I hope you are alright now Curvy
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(10-08-2012, 06:43)Freddo Wrote: I hope none of you ladies have to encounter a twat like him again. How on earth he could hit a lady is beyond me.

I hope you are alright now Curvy

I am thank you Freddo Smile

I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you
Can u help me with some advice as a punter
I have not used such services before and I'm worried about hearing about non-genuine providers on adultwork.com. There seems to be a lot of discussion on some sites about adultwork.com specifically.
How do I ensure that I find someone who is honest in the job they do. Is there such a thing in your job as giving the client some level of respect as I'd like to think I would do with you. I'm just wanting to find a bona-fide totally independent worker.
Thanks for any advice u can give
PS I live in Edinburgh just in case that matters
(02-09-2012, 20:43)kerrera13 Wrote: Can u help me with some advice as a punter
I have not used such services before and I'm worried about hearing about non-genuine providers on adultwork.com. There seems to be a lot of discussion on some sites about adultwork.com specifically.

I would suggest you repost this question as a new a thread in the "Punters Forum" or even "Help And Support". You are more likely to get a proper response there than by tagging it on to the end of a really old post about someone being abusive.

If you really have nothing else to go on pick someone with a high feedback rating and don't go for someone cheap.