Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Bareback
(07-05-2011, 12:39)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(07-05-2011, 01:34)lolo Wrote:
(07-05-2011, 00:31)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Not now I've read Kenny's interpetation of events no lol. I think I'm more confused than ever. I don't want to do stuff like that.

if u ever want to sometime i'll ring u then go through a call with u

Thanks that might be a good idea when I'm back at the flat.

ok just drop me a pm when u get back when its convenient

It is terrifying how many girls offer bareback. When I used to live in London, many East European girls offered bareback as a matter of norm. I was almost a virgin when in London and only saw a couple of girls whom I knew well and trusted.
A girl who offers this is nuts and any customer who asks for it and expects it is worse.
This is one of the first things I look at on a profile and if the lady offers bareback then I look no further.
What is more worrying is how many girls might not advertise it, but may give it if asked?
Truly terrifying.
JM.

The trusted "Bareback" debate.

What we all going to talk about when AIDS and other sexual transmitted diseases are curable?

Then we will all be having bareback sex?

BlushTongueBig Grin
There is no cure for some time for AIDS, and even when they find one - and this will happen - I am sure some other horrific illness will be discovered. I very much doubt we will all be doing bareback,and those that like to play safe, will continue to do just that.
JM.
Bareback sex will never be common place amongst the paid industry, what would the makers of condoms do, the rule will never be allowed to happen even if there was no sexual disease's.
Just seen these 2 while browsing aw and all I can say is pure madness sign your death warrant now

www.adultwork.com/1201164

www.adultwork.com/1193661
def i find the ones i get asking for it are 45+, never had anyone under that age even so much as trying it on
The first one doesn't know if she is 29 or 33. I expect it is 33. I can't believe either of them are willing to play with their future for just £100 an hour. Madness!
I think they both work together as they are in the same area and by reading it possibly eastern european
do u notice the amount of very young british girls that offer it too

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bareback wiltsboy02 40 42,617 20-07-2013, 08:43
Last Post: misbehavingBBW