Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Webcam girls: items you claim in tax return!
Two Qs sweet man how much for your accounts skills please
and can I push for any dental work being carried out
Hugs Bluesatin xxxBig Grin

(31-05-2012, 06:04)friendly accountant Wrote:
(31-05-2012, 01:45)curlytots Wrote: I was going to try and do it myself, as it seems fairly straight forward.

Also - can we can claim for features on AW? I pay for features every day and to be a member of my group.

It can be, however it can also get complicated.... is it really worth the hassle sometimes? Confused [ok - it's a blatant plug for my services but that's what us accountants are there for. The amount of clients I have taken on who thought they would do a DIY job and then get stuck at something!]

[quote='blue-satin' pid='36826' dateline='1339244808']
Two Qs sweet man how much for your accounts skills please
and can I push for any dental work being carried out
Hugs Bluesatin xxxBig Grin

Hi...flattery might get you somewhere.... Confused

Seriously though - my pricing is generally client specific - give me a ring tomorrow (number is on www.xxxtax.com) and we can sort out both your questions.

I would usually offer to talk tonight (even though it is Saturday) but I feel like I have driven the whole length of England today and need beer Tongue
(09-06-2012, 18:54)Missnaughtyness Wrote: Just had a meeting with friendly accountant today, he was very helpful and does not cost the earth, so would recommend...............although doing your own books seems all straight forward, there are only certain things you can claim for and a certain amount of money a week for working from home.

At least if you get an accountant its all above board and you know your doing it right without mistakes.

x

Thanks very much.... it was a pleasure to meet - look forward to working with you in the future.

(11-04-2012, 22:21)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Oh... and you can claim for your laptop too.... and webcam, mic....

Miss Trinity BelleYou are one in a million babys...

I have an accountant but I do get the feeling he isn't doing what he should be doing..you know when you get this feeling...Oh well..Two things off my chest today.
one to sayBig Grin..thanks
another to moan lol
Have a great day all xxxx
(03-07-2012, 08:32)blue-satin Wrote:
(11-04-2012, 22:21)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Oh... and you can claim for your laptop too.... and webcam, mic....

Miss Trinity BelleYou are one in a million babys...

I have an account but I do get the feeling he isn't doing what he should be doing..you know when you get this feeling...Oh well..Two thinks off my chest today.
one to sayBig Grin..thanks
another to moan loll
Have a great day all xxxx

Always happy to help or give you a second opinion... we did speak a couple of weeks ago so you have my number!
Crikey, some people actually tell the tax man they work! Oh well lol
(29-07-2012, 16:12)christie Wrote: Crikey, some people actually tell the tax man they work! Oh well lol

Let's just hope that if any of the nice people (yes I can be slightly sarcastic) from HMRC read this they do actually believe that you are just having a joke and are not deliberately flaunting it in front if their face.

Remember - stay safe and legal with the taxman... Tax avoidance is the legal and accepted way of reducing your tax bill, tax evasion is just illegal and carries all sorts of penalties.

Remember the taxman is not stupid... They read Internet forums and I have also heard of them visiting working ladies based upon tipoffs and other sources of information.

Probably one of the most foolhardy comments I've read on a Forum - Or are you just pulling our Strap-ons??!! Hope it's the latter!!!
(29-07-2012, 16:12)christie Wrote: Crikey, some people actually tell the tax man they work! Oh well lol

Probably one of the most foolhardy comments I've read on a Forum - Or are you just pulling our Strap-ons??!! Hope it's the latter!!!