Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Corset for sale - 32" reversible zip up

http://www.corsets-uk.com/reversible-cor...v-012.html

Corset for sale, never worn. Basically the same as the picture but is BLUE and black
Blue and black. There was a mistake with the ordering. And I ordered this blue one I originally ordered a red, but I was told out of stock.. Then a couple of days later ther red one came through the post! But I had already removed tags from this one!

Would like £40 to include postage.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Have you tried putting it on ebay?. or on your sales page on AW.
(19-03-2012, 14:52)fetishbootslut Wrote: Have you tried putting it on ebay?. or on your sales page on AW.

Yeh did try eBay but it only got to 26 quid.. So didn't sell. Will put it on my aw page I think.

(19-03-2012, 19:46)jayzee77 Wrote:
(19-03-2012, 14:52)fetishbootslut Wrote: Have you tried putting it on ebay?. or on your sales page on AW.

Yeh did try eBay but it only got to 26 quid.. So didn't sell. Will put it on my aw page I think.

Shame ebay can be so up and down. Worth a try on your AW page you never know. Nice corset though.
Jayzee did you sell your corset in the end?.
Nope still got it. Don't want to sell it for less than I bought it.

I have a 32 E cup basque it's a bridal one more I suspose but never worn it I am struggling to sell it so wondered if it was cos it small being 32" my bigger sizes sold straight away.
Best quality corset at cheapest price. Corsets including Waist training Corset, Underbust Corset, Overbust corsets, Designer Corset, Wedding Corset, Steel Boned Corsets for Sale, Corset wholesaler.
More Info Visit:- www.corsetforsale.com