Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Social networking
Hi, first let me just say I am not new to this forum, AW or camming, I just like to read a lot and tend to only post when I have a question or something useful to add.
On this occassion it's a question. Ok so I did have a little 'list' of icons for various social networking sites etc, Twitter, FB etc and I was able to click share and tweet my profile directly from there which I loved, however today I noticed it had gone and on looking around at some of the other profiles they seem to have lost theirs too. Now this was not something I added myself, it just appeared one day, but I'm wondering if anyone else knows why it has been removed.

Thanks if you can help
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Just under the thread there are buttons to Fb, tweet etc...... down there.. do they help?
| | |
V V V

unfortunately the forum reformatted my arrows, but the buttons are at the bottom of the thread next to the new reply button

Yes that was helpful but I was referring more to the service providers on AW's main site. We had the same as you have pointed out on the bottom of our profiles but I noticed yesterday that the buttons had all gone.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Sorry, when I saw your post it doesn't read like it is about AW, I thought you were asking about the forum, which isn't affiliated to AW.

I hadn't noticed any buttons to tweet from the AW site before. Maybe it was something they experimented withand decided to drop. Have you looked in the 'What's New' section on AW?

I do have the link icons at the bottom of my AW profile.

BUT - I just tried tweeting my own profile, and when tried to click through from Twitter I was taken to an error page with this message:

From AW Twitter Link (bitly) Wrote:The link you requested has been identified by bitly as being potentially problematic. This could be because a bitly user has reported a problem, a black-list service reported a problem, because the link has been shortened more than once, or because we have detected potentially malicious content. This may be a problem because:

Some URL-shorteners re-use their links, so bitly can't guarantee the validity of this link.
Some URL-shorteners allow their links to be edited, so bitly can't tell where this link will lead you.
Spam and malware is very often propagated by exploiting these loopholes, neither of which bitly allows for.

The link you requested may contain inappropriate content, or even spam or malicious code that could be downloaded to your computer without your consent, or may be a forgery or imitation of another website, designed to trick users into sharing personal or financial information.

So I deleted the tweet.

Maybe they are trying to resolve that problem?

Trinny
xxx
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter