Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

which new webcam

Hi there im thinking about upgrading my webcam atm i use a creative socialize hd 1
but i think its time for change Smile
what cams do you think are the best or what does everyone else use?

mary-jane
At the moment, a £20 philips webcam I got for free. When I upgrade it will most likely be to a handycam on a tripod.

Normal high end webcams are grand though for camming. If you spent around the £100 the webcam should do the job no problem.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I used to use a handycam on a tripod which was superlative quality however the webcams offer more ease of use with a variety of angles absolutely vital to an interesting & varied show Wink
I use a Samsung HD camcorder on a tripod with remote zoom. If your PC or laptop is not very high spec this option will cause the CPU to go into the red and reduce the frames per second. This can be overcome somewhat by reducing the output image size in the video setup of JCI
(19-02-2012, 18:23)VileTeen Wrote:
Hi there im thinking about upgrading my webcam atm i use a creative socialize hd 1
but i think its time for change Smile
what cams do you think are the best or what does everyone else use?

mary-jane

Any logitech webcam with a 720 or 1080 HD will give you HD photo quality but only the 2MP sensor will give you the quality you need for video. Nearly all logitech's operate at 30fps. Look for ones that have face tracking. At the end of the day you get what you pay for. The C910 is the top range Logitech (C920 just released). Microsoft have the LifeCam Studio.
Mike
http://www.adultwork.com/ComputerRepairs
I bought a Lifecam Cinema webcam today. Will test it tomorrow and hopefully its decent quality, was a cheap one again at £30 just.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Be aware that you look MUCH different in HD than you do in SD!

Some people prefer the comparatively airbrushed effect that SD offers & have returned thereto after trying - & disliking - their HD counterparts!
I thought he would help my takings but made no difference, I actually got more takings on a day when my frame rate was down to 4 per second! Due to OH downloading something!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam