Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Video delay
Why is it that when users come into my room, for the first few seconds the screen is black? A lot of them don't wait around, and it's so frustrating. I know that there isn't an issue with my cam and I know that they can't see me because I'm not earning credits for the time that they're in my room. I was just in group chat and about four or five blokes came in and only two could see me. I don't use a firewall and I use Avast anti virus. Thanks!
Not sure it would be avast that is doing it. To chaeck, you can turn Avast off for ten minutes via the Avast control panel then try it to see what happens.

Avast is probably one of the best free anti virus software, we have been using it for 10 years

Sarah x x x
Thanks hun I'll try that. Do you ever notice it happening when you're on cam? xox
Sorry forgot to mention, I do not do web cam

Sarah x x x
I kept having my cam go black when I was using a mac, and they said it was the bandwidths being used up and not to have too many windos open.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Hi

I once contacted istreaming who owns justcamit about that, they advised me to go into the controls and turn the buffering off, and it worked. You can only do that if you are using the software version, the online version does not have that option.

(15-02-2012, 16:14)tadpole Wrote: Hi

I once contacted istreaming who owns justcamit about that, they advised me to go into the controls and turn the buffering off, and it worked. You can only do that if you are using the software version, the online version does not have that option.

I see this thread is a month old, but just had to revive it to say you're a lifesaver, tadpole! Smile

I've been having this same problem, and it was driving me crazy because I tried everything to get it fixed. I knew the problem wasn't my computer (i7 processor, great ram, upload speed 6 MB/sec, disabled antivirus), spent loads of time messing with the JustCamIt settings, and went back and forth between the software version and the browser version JCI with no luck.

Problem fixed with your advice, thanks so much for sharing!

Thanks Tadpole! I have the software version but I can't find the buffering option..

Edit: Never mind.. I found it! Big Grin
i used to use avast and i had the same prob i use AVG now and it all seems fine AVG is wicked and it free to download give that a try hun x x