Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Has My Profile Been Removed?
Ahhh... yes... that is a problem.

If you don't have any luck getting your profile re-activated, then you can ask them to release your mobile number.

They did that for me after my profile got deleted about 18 months ago. It takes a few days though.

Is it critical to you that you keep that number? If you are new, then it may be worth popping down to the phone shop tomorrow and just getting a PAYG SIM.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Hi there!
I've been working all day..and suddenly my profile was removed and I dont know why..i didnt got any email with any warning or to say that my profile was removed..and i wanna ask why?I didnt do anything wrong...Can you pls explain me what happend?
I have been registered with adultwork since April 2011 my name is Abi35.... I have recd a warning once many months back as I deleted my main profile pic in error as had a new ipad and took few hours to change my pics as i was unsure how to use the gadget and I advertised in my main content line available which I amended..... On the 2nd of July adultwork just deleted my profile... Believe it or not I pay tax on my second income as it funds my part time education... I had a rolling amount of credits and pics on my site... I never sent a verification pic as everyone who knew me know I am genuine... I updated my whereabouts each week and blogged regular plus my ratings to date were 85 as of the 2nd July .. As I class this as a legal, taxable income I need answers and profile reinstating... Otherwise who do I report adult work to???? Fraud action?? National fraud authority??? Advertising standards Authority????Or a relevant body??? Regards... Ps really annoyed by their action and lack of communication when you adhere to the guidelines set....
And the other thing I would like to mention to adult work is why when my profile been deleted it is being linked to various sites with the adult work link????? Do they sell them on as extra income to third parties just as any acting business does these days?????
re posted in correct thread, its been over 24 hours and still no reply since i filled the help article in and emailed admin direct to ask why my profile had be dectivated and how i can get it reactivated. im owed 800.00 pounds for webcam money which is to pay my rent.

ive paid today to feature my profile as available for alternative work and paid to feature myself on webcam work tomoro

PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE HOW TO I FIND OUT WHY MY PROFILE WAS DEACTIVATED AND HOW DO I REACTIVATE IT???

REPOSTED
help omg they have deleted my profile nikkilord

im owed over 800.00 pounds in webcam money

i pay them ever week commission for webcam work so we are both going to be out of pocket

i have read the list of reasons why my account has been deleted and i havent broke any of them?

how do i get my profile back up and the 800.00 pounds they owe me

i have been on adultwork since 2005 and had no problems please help me get my profile re activated so i can continue webcam and phone chat with them
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to nikkilord1 for this post:
  • Summers_0x
The only thing you can do is follow the instructions in the first post on this thread and wait for AW to respond.

Normally, if you are polite with them, they are very helpful. I think girls who send shitty or threatening messages are making a rod for their own backs. Be polite, explain the situation, and they will fix it for you.

AW are going through a bit of a purge at the moment and profiles are being deleted left right and centre, so no doubt they are overwhelmed with queries from genuine girls who have been deleted erroneously.

I do wish they would show a little more intelligence when they are making the decision to deactivate a profile and contact genuine looking girls BEFORE they take action.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
still no profile or reply from admin its been over 48 hours now do i need to fill out the help article again? any reply from admin would be much appreciated and to find out why my profile has been deactivated i dont know what ive done wrong for them to deactivate me and if they will reactivate it for me, i have paid to feature my profile today
I was just wondering nikki you have to verify twice once for your actual aw account and a second time for you to webcam did you perhaps do that?
I used to be snow white but drifted...

hi.,
ive verifed at least 3 times dont think its that, still no reply since thursday?

I was just wondering nikki you have to verify twice once for your actual aw account and a second time for you to webcam did you perhaps do that?
[/quote]

(16-05-2012, 17:37)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Hmmmm.... I had a funny thing yesterday.

One of my clients called me and said that he couldn't read an e-mail that I had sent him in reply to his booking request and got the message "Member not active on this site". Same when he tried to view my profile or to mail me. When he called me he was away from his screen, but I was in front of mine, so I signed in straight away... no problems! I asked him to check again next time he was infront of his PC. He called me back an hour later to say that it was fine.

Very bizarre.

Not sure if it was an error his end, or whether I did actually get taken down for a short while?

Can't imagine why I would be... as far as I know I don't breach any rules.... my profile hasn't really changed much in 18 months, so I'm not sure why I would suddenly be taken down?

Anyway, it was back on before I even noticed, so no harm done, I guess?

On Tuesday 2nd, Something very similar happened to me, am currently waiting on Admin to get back to me, hopefully to explain events.
Bluesatin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Urgent Help please - profile removed sultryshelley 24 30,667 20-03-2024, 17:02
Last Post: Matureindian
  How to get my deceased friends profile removed lilys1 2 1,728 10-09-2022, 16:11
Last Post: Queenie500
  My profile been removed Theodora98 1 4,082 18-08-2018, 21:07
Last Post: admin
  Profile removed FelicityTW 3 5,902 01-12-2017, 10:58
  Why has my profile been removed? Ellie871 1 5,061 05-10-2017, 15:51