Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
How to Contact Adultwork.com
READ THE POST BEFORE YOURS
All over the internet, the following number is listed as a contact number for AW limited, however a man answers it and denys his adultwork.
+44 *************
Dont pester the poor man then Tongue
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(13-12-2012, 00:01)benadams Wrote: All over the internet, the following number is listed as a contact number for AW limited, however a man answers it and denys his adultwork.
+44 *************

A mobile number which starts +44 is a number within Britain, Adultwork as far as I'm aware is based in Malta http://www.adultwork.com/ContactUs.asp

All over the internet? Where?
Who is records for AW.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
i have been removed as fake pics when not they are real pics due to this happening again as some people are messed up and jelous,i need my profile back and would like to get verifed please.S
if possible if someone in a.w sees this i really appreciate as this is my job and really need my bookings ahead or i be in dire straits .

mia-xx
The first post in this thread shows how to contact AW...replying to this thread isn't the way to contact them.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
hi, we have tried several way to contact AW regarding the profile sexychannel20 and sexyhalie19, especially those 2 profiles because they hold a lot of money put for advertising, we got emails to upload verification photos and we did that. amazingly we still haven't got any replies regarding this. that's nearly 5 days ago.
we then opened other accounts, sexyhalie23 and sexychannel19 and we uploaded verification photos on the same day and now they have been suspended asking for verification photos again. now it will be okay to just tell us to stop using your site but we have proved that our profiles are not fake and they hold money, about £800 in total for both profiles. it will be very professional if you refund us all our money and tell us not to use your site. as far as we know and are concerned we have proved that the profiles and photos used are ours, please let us know regarding this matter. Thank you.