Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
How to Contact Adultwork.com
i have tried sending messages thru adultwork help centre, but messages not going thru. its almost 3days now._:
your help will be greatly appreciated.
Hi, do you not get confirmation emails back? if no then your doing something wrong. Can you re-try to send a message and let me know where you may be getting stuck with it?
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
iam not getting any confirmation emails, i have been trying for ages now, dont know how many times i have sent them emails. its very depressing admin...! but iam filling the form properly and its showing sent and will reply email i have used. I miss my profile and all the work i was doing to improve it. i cant believe the price iam paying for one silly tiny mistake.
please help.-Smile
and thanks for getting back to me, much appreciated.x
Are you using a Yahoo email address? Apparently AW have some trouble getting through to people with them.

I have a Yahoo account and have no bother though.

Did you check your spam box?

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
thanks admin,gone thru, fingers crossed it all gets sorted, very frustrated.!
i am fuming , adultwork you have conned me , im a verified member (sweetjuciepussy) and now you telling me my pics arent real , are you blind ! i uploaded videos on their of me , i have spent money on you i have brought all new underwear for this ! you are one big con , oh yes also dont you think my feedback would have said it wasnt me , no he loved me , so basicly i just have had my kit off and you have not paid me the money ive earnt , this is against the law ! sort it now !
(02-12-2012, 21:33)sweetjuciepussy Wrote: i am fuming , adultwork you have conned me , im a verified member (sweetjuciepussy) and now you telling me my pics arent real , are you blind ! i uploaded videos on their of me , i have spent money on you i have brought all new underwear for this ! you are one big con , oh yes also dont you think my feedback would have said it wasnt me , no he loved me , so basicly i just have had my kit off and you have not paid me the money ive earnt , this is against the law ! sort it now !

reactivate me now and give me my money back , my pics back and my vids.
Hi sweetjuciepussy, those posts/comments will really help you.

I have filed both your messages under B (for bin)

Good luck Smile

adultworkbanner4
Sweet - the way to contact AW is at the beginning of this thread, this is a forum, not a way to contact AW.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
look admin . i have sat here and got my kit off for dirty old men and your not paying me my credits ive earnt and you owe me ? why not ?! i want my money you are refusing me money for work i have done on your site - this is illegal and i will file a wage claim if this is not sorted , please give me the instructions to transfer my money