Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
How to Contact Adultwork.com
My profile was deactivated today and I have no idea why?? I have been a verified member for over 18 months and had A LOT of feedback, I was also a fully verified member. I contacted Adultwork using the form on the website and they came back and said that my profile had been reported because I have images else where and that they are not willing to reinstate it, BUT, i genuinely have no idea about this, I ONLY use adultwork to sauce work and IF there are images etc of me else where which I really do not think there is, I certainly do not know about them and it is someone acting as me.

Adultwork is my livelihood, I am so upset about this, please can someone help me? PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASEEE!!!!

xxx
Hi, you can message them again but only you and AW will know the details of the de-activation.

We wouldnt be able to help with that sorry.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP!

I SENT ALL MY ID's AND MY PROFILE IS STILL SUSPENDED!!!
AW BELIEVE I USE FAKE PICTURES!!!!

I just don't understand why AW don't have an email address where we can write to them. My profile was removed and I couldn't fight for my rights. Just because someone complained that my pictures where stolen.
I know I should have verified my pictures before, but I had no idea that this could happen.
Now I made new pictures and am trying to create a new profile. Have sent all the ID I have and my profile is still suspended and they wont say a word.
How can I talk to them? Can I go to Malta directly and prove that the person in the pictures is me?

(21-01-2012, 21:22)Admin Wrote: If you have a query and you were un-able to find your answer here or within the help articles here you may contact Adultwork with the following instructions below:

Please note: Emails to 'no-reply' and webmaster and Suggestion Box entries are not read on a regular basis. Contacting via the Help Centre will ensure a timely response.

Support aim to respond to all Help Centre enquiries within 48 hours. If you do not receive a response, your query will have already been answered within one of the Help Centre articles.

Step 1: Click this link here. Then click "Close Window" at the bottom.

[Image: helpcentre.png]

Step 2: Enter your details and query. Then click "Submit & Close Window"

[Image: helpcentre2.png]

Step 3: For this step make sure to review any relevant help articles shown as they may answer your question. If not, click "Submit Feedback".

[Image: helpcentre3.png]

Realy? 3 days? I have been waiting for them since Thursday now. I just cant believe this.
But they removed your profile because of a complain of fake picture as well?
Hi, you dont have any rights.

There is nothing wrong with the ticket system, did you get a confirmation email back when you write to them?

What country are you from?

Have you checked your spam box?

Are you 100% positive you submitted the correct verification documents needed? and done them correctly?

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(21-01-2012, 21:22)Admin Wrote: If you have a query and you were un-able to find your answer here or within the help articles here you may contact Adultwork with the following instructions below:

Please note: Emails to 'no-reply' and webmaster and Suggestion Box entries are not read on a regular basis. Contacting via the Help Centre will ensure a timely response.

Support aim to respond to all Help Centre enquiries within 48 hours. If you do not receive a response, your query will have already been answered within one of the Help Centre articles.

Step 1: Click this link here. Then click "Close Window" at the bottom.

[Image: helpcentre.png]

Step 2: Enter your details and query. Then click "Submit & Close Window"

[Image: helpcentre2.png]

Step 3: For this step make sure to review any relevant help articles shown as they may answer your question. If not, click "Submit Feedback".

[Image: helpcentre3.png]

I have followed your advise to a T, I even sent in a verification photo and I'd to adultwork but there is no reply. What can I do?
How long ago did you send it, can you re-check the docs to make sure they are correct, what country are you from?

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
I better open your account on the site myself and was approved by the acts less as id like to know as I expected I mention that my account is much HugeTits4uxxx please help me with this problem still waiting confirmation email to / or not approved nice thank you
Hi, how many days ago did you submit your documents?

When you click here what does it say on both side http://www.adultwork.com/MemberVerification.asp (red writing?)

adultworkbanner4
hey admin,

can you please help me out with my adultwork profile, i have tried to contact them, but no-reply to my latest emails yet. apparently my profile, refenced to available, today, but to be honest, i havent edited or changed my profile in a while..i do respect their decision though, i will re-edit my profile, please help admin.
i have featured my profile for future dates, and i have got some credits in my account too, almost 300 pounds i have spent on my account, can you please help.