Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

PAYTOO.COM FRAUD
There have been updates on this on the AW help page...they stopped paying me at the end of Dec and I kept threatening them with going public on blogging sites/utube etc as this worked for a friend of mine but it didn't work until I asked them repeatedly to close my account and pay me. If your account is closed they have to cough up. I finally got my money at the beginning of March and I opened up a Payoneer account in Jan, who are much better!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(10-04-2012, 12:39)Classy_Katy Wrote: There have been updates on this on the AW help page...they stopped paying me at the end of Dec and I kept threatening them with going public on blogging sites/utube etc as this worked for a friend of mine but it didn't work until I asked them repeatedly to close my account and pay me. If your account is closed they have to cough up. I finally got my money at the beginning of March and I opened up a Payoneer account in Jan, who are much better!

Can i ask how they sent you the money and how did you contact them as they never reply to me.

thanks
Yes sure...I email them through the ticket system on the Paytoo site...I just clicked on the "support" tab to see the steps I take but my browser is telling me it's not trusted and won't let me go any further! I just submit a ticket and give it the highest priority, it may take a couple of days but I always get a reply of sorts. It's demanding that they close my account and pay me that finally did it...they loaded my card for me at their end, I could only withdraw $500 a day but I got all out.

I just went to an old email and clicked the link there...http://support.yackiemobile.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=viewticket&ticketid=1334. If you log in with your email and password you'll be able to submit a ticket.

Fingers crossed!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(10-04-2012, 22:18)Classy_Katy Wrote: Yes sure...I email them through the ticket system on the Paytoo site...I just clicked on the "support" tab to see the steps I take but my browser is telling me it's not trusted and won't let me go any further! I just submit a ticket and give it the highest priority, it may take a couple of days but I always get a reply of sorts. It's demanding that they close my account and pay me that finally did it...they loaded my card for me at their end, I could only withdraw $500 a day but I got all out.

I just went to an old email and clicked the link there...http://support.yackiemobile.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=viewticket&ticketid=1334. If you log in with your email and password you'll be able to submit a ticket.

Fingers crossed!

Thanks, I will give it a go. Still no luck as yet :-(
I stopped using paytoo after they cancelled all the cards and issues new ones. I dont trust any of these prepay card companies anymore after lots of girls lost money when e-passporte went bust. You really would be safer using the bank transfer option.