Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

PAYTOO.COM FRAUD
Hiya...I have money sitting in my Paytoo wallet too. The last email I had from them last night says they will have it sorted by the end of Feb but that they're going to start transferring people's money now. They have just entered partnership with another company and going into the social game arena so it could be to do with that.

The first week I couldn't transfer my money to my card they did it for me (early Jan) but now they're constantly asking me to be patient! A friend of mine bullied them into transferring his money, threatening them with making what they're doing public on social networking sites and so I'm doing the same.

In the meantime I've switched to Payoneer.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(16-01-2012, 20:12)LollieSplash Wrote: Girls anyone else except me suffered from PayToo.com fraud???

I too have money tied up in paytoo and can not get access. I have contacted them no reply, I contacted visa they don't wont to know. I contacted trucash who's card it is and no reply. I contacted AW and guess what no reply.

HELP!!
Hi

I have just found this post in AW status http://www.adultwork.com/CurrentStatus.asp about paytoo.
I had the same problem... And i'm just withdraw money on visa virtual card and then sent on my PayoneerSmile
[Image: 6xxkjpk]

so many of this things have come and gone over the years - best avoided imho stick to bank or cheque transfers and cut out the third party of card companies etc less likely to be out of pocket then
Payoneer is brilliant but it will be even better when AW offers the new UK bank service - looking forward to that one big time!
I have still 1600 in the wallet and the tell me now for 3 months that the send out my card. The suppose to be out of cards right now. I have about 10 emails where the say the card will be in the mail shortly but nothing. i send them and email yesterday telling them that if i don't get the card within a week that i file charges with the DA. Lets see if it helps. I think i am just out my Money...stay away from them
www.jaynelynne.com
Email: contact@jaynelynne.com
or call me at
Nightmare... I set up an account, but upon reading this thread I will be using the cheque service only I think. June isn't far away, which is when the BACs payments are being set up?
(03-04-2012, 17:47)curlytots Wrote: Nightmare... I set up an account, but upon reading this thread I will be using the cheque service only I think. June isn't far away, which is when the BACs payments are being set up?

That's what I do - never lost a cheque yet (crosses fingers!)
Hi Everyone.

We have the same problem, A huge chunk of money sat there in my wallet and can not get to it. I have tried the virtual cards I have ordered a sim to try that but no luck. I tried phoning them and it just kept ringing. I have emailed and no reply.

I am disappointed that Aw have not done more to protect us as they still have PayToo on there web site with no warnings except on there help status.

I have wrote to visa whom the prepaid card is from and they are not interested. I wrote to some bank ombudsman and no reply. you would have thought someone somewhere would have an answer? If I ran off with a load of peoples money i Know i would be up in court before i could get my Knickers Off!

Absolute Madness!!

BLU