Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Profile and login deactivated - HELP!
Hi

My profile rita22 was deactivated and my login and password dont work now. What do I do?

I have no way to contact AW because I cant login.

I have no idea why they did this. I think someone nasty reported me for something but it is not true. I have no way to challenge this.

Thanks for your help!

It's easy to make simple mistakes like put an email address or phone number in the wrong place; maybe it was something in a photo like a website, animal or child.

I remember seeing another service provider's number at the bottom of her email & put mine in my signature *poof* I was gone!

If you contact AW through the help section they will be able to point you in the right direction.
Thank you!

OK sent message through Help section.
I am praying they sort it out. I never did anything wrong on purpose.
(12-12-2011, 17:24)rita22 Wrote: Thank you!

Hi there,

have you checked your email that you used to register? My account once disappeared and it was down to the fact that every so often AW email you just to ensure you are genuine.
(13-12-2011, 01:00)Kinkymoments Wrote:

Hi there,

have you checked your email that you used to register? My account once disappeared and it was down to the fact that every so often AW email you just to ensure you are genuine.

Yes I have. Also sent message via Help Centre. No response. I think someone was annoyed at my high feedback and low prices and reported me as not authentic or something. Apparently they just automatically deactivate your profile and that's it! Bang - gone! So don't make enemies on AW because their system allows someone to remove your profile automatically.

I was advised to get Field Reports posted on another website (like Punternet?) because they won't delete them like AW does?
I had SO much nice fb and FR from nice guys too!

Trying to get them to come back and leave more Smile
(15-12-2011, 03:40)rita22 Wrote:
(13-12-2011, 01:00)Kinkymoments Wrote:

Hi there,

Yes I have. Also sent message via Help Centre. No response. I think someone was annoyed at my high feedback and low prices and reported me as not authentic or something. Apparently they just automatically deactivate your profile and that's it! Bang - gone! So don't make enemies on AW because their system allows someone to remove your profile automatically.

I was advised to get Field Reports posted on another website (like Punternet?) because they won't delete them like AW does?
I had SO much nice fb and FR from nice guys too!

Trying to get them to come back and leave more Smile

Hi Rita
Don't expect an instant response - I accidentally changed my email address to an invalid account and lost access, but they got it back within a couple of days.
I just want to have fun Tongue
Unofficial support email.
Email address removed as per request.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  profile deactivated mayamassage 3 5,898 24-07-2014, 22:41
Last Post: julesann