Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

A request
Dear Admin,

It would be greatly appreciated by us who have stuck by if you could possibly consider giving us a closed forum for i.e. warnings, personal discussions with regards to any problems we might have on AW, clients etc.

I know you have your concerns with regards to this but perhaps you could only make it visible to those of us who are genuine service providers. A lot more people will be using AWF due to it being linked closely to AW. And to me it was a great way of letting of steam from time to time with regards to any problems we might have.

For your consideration please.

Thank you.
I used to be snow white but drifted...

I think this is a good idea - somewhere the providers can discuss issues without putting seekers off.
Yeah, as I said yesterday I think without anywhere private to discuss warnings etc and no way to let other girls know- especially if they work in the same area is tough.

I've always liked this forum, and it's easy to find. Please? Smile
Unfortunately the private forum structure that existed was not feasible, however I am exploring realistic ways to implement such feature in the future.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(09-12-2011, 15:34)Admin Wrote: Unfortunately the private forum structure that existed was not feasible, however I am exploring realistic ways to implement such feature in the future.

Thank you it would be greatly appreciated, hopefully something that will be "ladies only".

i used to belong to another forum - that has sense closed...

we had a private forum (mainly for listing guys who chargedback...

it was affectionately called the "bad boy list" sometimes the loser list...
http://adultworkforum.com/forum/announce...ers-forums
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(10-12-2011, 17:34)Admin Wrote: http://adultworkforum.com/forum/announce...ers-forums

Thank you, I assume this forum page is now only visible to us providers?