Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Need some help with a regular x
I always say it's like dealing with children... If you want to extinguish behaviour, you just ignore it.

Even though that is extremely difficult sometimes... These assholes can get right under your skin.

Ignore, ignore, ignore and don't pander to his attempts to provoke a response out of you!
There you go, you heard it from a professional!
I just want to have fun Tongue
(03-12-2011, 23:42)DivineMissG Wrote: I always say it's like dealing with children... If you want to extinguish behaviour, you just ignore it.

Even though that is extremely difficult sometimes... These assholes can get right under your skin.

Ignore, ignore, ignore and don't pander to his attempts to provoke a response out of you!

I'm not sure I agree with this. You do have to explain why you don't like what they are doing, otherwise how are they ever going to learn from it? The problem with children these days is total lack of consequences for their actions. You have to let them know what they are doing wrong, why you don't like it and how you are going to deal with it.

I would apply that to this case too. I am not going to respond to you again because x.y.z. If you message me again I will report you to AW. This is your final warning!

Then I would ignore any further contact and if it did happen again on AW I would tell them and continue to ignore him.
Thanks for all your message , been a big help . I will block him cause it is stressing me out !! He is like a big kid and is defo trying to push my buttons ! I am never will and never plan on meeting him as he knows , he got very annoyed with me when he joined group and my partner was there lol , sent me mail why are u doing that lol (SUCKING COCK) ahaha . He didnt like . What a silly man.

Well I am off to black him Big Grin Not yet turned my phone on so that will be interesting to see , he will be sending me messages why cant i find u , I will just tell him I have deleted my AW profile I think , not to sure x

xxx
People that you block on adultwork are still able to come in your directcam room (unless you have banned them, but that only lasts for 30 days)

Emails are blocked and actual webcam bookings, but currently not directcam.

I do hope you get it sorted hunnie xxx
I hope you get it all sorted out. Please be careful what you post here, I've just realised it's not private - so anyone can see it, including him. And you've mentioned his username which could stoke the fires.