Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Id verification issue
hey everyone,

got a bit of an issue, I started webcam last night, all went well until I couldn't log in again to just cam it. when i went on to my adult work it asked me to verify my ID. I sent my student card but this was not accepted I was then asked to send a photo of me holding a paper with today's date next to my street sign which i did. but i have not heard anything back and that was this morning.

i dont have any other photo id any advice ppl xx
email the adultwork help people, they pointed out the mistake I had made when verifying.

We have had a page on AW set up for a while now and we verified ourselves straght away. We offer webcam services but on Monday of this week we logged on to AW and got a message to say we needed to upload verification. So we uploaded the photo part of our Driving Liscense and a picture of us together holding a sign with Adultwork.com and the date wrote on it. This was 4 days ago and we have not had a reply and still cant offer webcam. Can anyone please let us no how long this normally takes? Also any help would be great. Thanks.