Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

what gives you the right
(28-11-2011, 17:16)Hicky Wrote: It seems to me when a guy is as intrusive as this there is a basic betryal of the transactional agreement you have both made. What he buys when he hands over his money is a fantasy - if thats the case why on earth does he think he has a right to buy into the every last detail of your life. It is probably a good job I am male and not a wg because in your shoes Tink i would be tempted to make up a detailed life to scare the willies out of him - eg my father is a mafia boss, my partner does not know but would kill anyone who had sex wih me (and works for a phone company and can trace mobile numbers), i am distraught cos the baby puked over this dress before i came out, and i am so annoyed i could rip someones nuts off cos i got a speeding fine through the post this morning.

GENIUS Big Grin
i really dont know he seamed very nervous to me but i mean he had a very good feedback score! i dont understand, i have sent him a txt telling him i dont appriciate his probing into my pricate life and if he wishes to make aother booking i expect him to be a bit more polite or i will be removing him by his prostate
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(28-11-2011, 10:49)tinkerbell Wrote: HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT ME TO ANSWER IF IVE GOT YOUR DICK IN MY MOUTH!

If you had a chance to get a word in edgeways you should have asked him if he was a dentist - they routinely make conversation when you have you mouth full, though normally with drills or other random dental equipment.
I just want to have fun Tongue
(28-11-2011, 17:16)Hicky Wrote: It seems to me when a guy is as intrusive as this there is a basic betryal of the transactional agreement you have both made. What he buys when he hands over his money is a fantasy - if thats the case why on earth does he think he has a right to buy into the every last detail of your life. It is probably a good job I am male and not a wg because in your shoes Tink i would be tempted to make up a detailed life to scare the willies out of him - eg my father is a mafia boss, my partner does not know but would kill anyone who had sex wih me (and works for a phone company and can trace mobile numbers), i am distraught cos the baby puked over this dress before i came out, and i am so annoyed i could rip someones nuts off cos i got a speeding fine through the post this morning.

Oh I love it Hicky, it would be great to do just that, then film it and put the results up on YouTube!
(28-11-2011, 19:45)tinkerbell Wrote: i really dont know he seamed very nervous to me but i mean he had a very good feedback score! i dont understand, i have sent him a txt telling him i dont appriciate his probing into my pricate life and if he wishes to make aother booking i expect him to be a bit more polite or i will be removing him by his prostate

I don't think you should have said you will remove him BY his prostate - you should have said remove his prostate - with a kitchen knife!