Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

late payment
Ilovejem should be able to tell you.
(28-11-2011, 10:44)milfymouth Wrote: not arrived this morning how do i contact the relevant department?

I would relax for a few hours, they have not even got out of bed yet. The yanks like to have a lie in, although they do go to bed a little later than us.

Sarah
(28-11-2011, 10:44)milfymouth Wrote: not arrived this morning how do i contact the relevant department?

Hi Milfy,

Mine went in fine last week.

If you go to the help page type in credits not recieved or something similiar, then click on one of the items it brings up,close the window and a feedback box comes up fill in the boxes with your problem at the bottom and they usually respond within a couple of hours.

Hope this helps
(28-11-2011, 13:47)fetishbootslut Wrote:

Hi Milfy,

Mine went in fine last week.

If you go to the help page type in credits not recieved or something similiar, then click on one of the items it brings up,close the window and a feedback box comes up fill in the boxes with your problem at the bottom and they usually respond within a couple of hours.

Hope this helps

still not recieved ,help have teenagers and bills coming out of evrywhere!!!!
What do you see in the "Transfer" section?

Have you had transfers before? If so, Have you changed your bank details at all?

Seems strange

(28-11-2011, 13:47)fetishbootslut Wrote: If you go to the help page type in credits not recieved or something similiar, then click on one of the items it brings up,close the window and a feedback box comes up fill in the boxes with your problem at the bottom and they usually respond within a couple of hours.

Follow the above instructions for contact

Sarah
Have you tried the route I wrote as they normallly do get in touch?.
contact the webmaster for adultwork.com u can also contact awsystems in scotland
how do i contact the aw webmaster.not changed bank or details had credits go through fine in the past.any contact details would be gratefully recieved
(29-11-2011, 18:50)milfymouth Wrote: how do i contact the adultwork webmaster.not changed bank or details had credits go through fine in the past.any contact details would be gratefully recieved

There is no direct route, you have to use the system that has already been put on here and once you have done that the lines of communication will be opened and the case started. You reall do need to go to the AW website and follow the route recommended on this thread.