Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

the importance of a clients feedback?
(31-10-2011, 19:34)wife4rent Wrote: I am still much of the Old school way of doing business

I advertise with a telephone number, people call me, make a booking and turn up. I have no idea who they are, where they come from or if they are good or bad clients.

Sarah

I put on another thread the problems that I had with leaving feedback, on the whole I just used to look for someone like Sarah who advertised with a phone number and arranged a booking that way. If I wanted to see her again then I would ask during the first meeting what days and times she was usually free.

When ringing for a second booking I would mention that we had met before, it seemed to work for me.

(01-11-2011, 07:09)A Bloke Wrote: When ringing for a second booking I would mention that we had met before, it seemed to work for me.

It is not very often you get that from guys, they seem to assume that you will know exactly who they are, even though you may not have seen them for 4-6 months. it is even more frustrating when they pop up on messenger and start speaking to you with out an introduction of who they are and how they know you.

Sarah
I think it is all down to the individual how they work I actually like Lucys idea of a bit of a chat and maybe some banter before hand especially if you are going to spend a fair amount of time together

I like to talk to a lady first you can get an idea of how she feels about what she is doing by the tones and answers she gives to you

The strangest meetings I find are the ones that are done soley by Email and text with no conversation at all. It seems very buisness like to me

I have had some very good meetings with ladies in all the above ways, I always personally find the no conversation approach to a booking the hardsest as you have not yet spoken to the lady as all the arrangements have been done through text
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Do the adultwork ladies (AND GUYS) put any faith in a clients feedback rating? Yes we do, is the simple answer. It means that all has gone well before, so should do again.
I feel that it is good to be able to leave positive feedback in certain cases.

Last year I was taken dangerously ill at work on a day when I had arranged to see a lady. I phoned her to apologise then left positive feedback when I recovered as she was so understanding when I cancelled. I have seen her since and explained that I was gravely ill which she accepted.

She deserved positive feedback.
(06-11-2011, 13:22)Johnhomes65 Wrote: I feel that it is good to be able to leave positive feedback in certain cases.

Last year I was taken dangerously ill at work on a day when I had arranged to see a lady. I phoned her to apologise then left positive feedback when I recovered as she was so understanding when I cancelled. I have seen her since and explained that I was gravely ill which she accepted.

She deserved positive feedback.
She might have deserved positive feedback, but isn't that an abuse of the system? After all you are only supposed to be able to leave positive or negative feedback if the meeting has actually happened. And that meeting didn't happen.

Glad to hear you got over the illness though.

(02-11-2011, 17:52)Eddythebear Wrote: Do the adultwork ladies (AND GUYS) put any faith in a clients feedback rating? Yes we do, is the simple answer. It means that all has gone well before, so should do again.

Personally I never put too much faith in feed back of any kind. it is all down to personal views, which may not be the same as yours. It is never black and white.

However, using it in a judgemental way and considering what others have said, including what the person has said about meetings with others it can be useful

I am having lunch with some friends this week at a restaurant I vowed I would never visit again. I am sure it will all go wrong but have not mentioned it to them as they say they enjoy going there. From past experience, I have never had a good meal there, the last time I visited was also with friends who enjoyed going there. the meal was as bad as I had expected it to be and they agreed with me, but claimed it was the first time it had happened to them.

5th time lucky maybe?

Sarah

How you or your client communicates is very important you can generally judge what type of appointment you are in for from an email, i have turned down emails when they start with the word "babe", containing vulgarity in it from the offset. But have to admit that if I do not like the way someone sounds or is talking to me on a phone I would generally turn down an appointment. I tend to go with my gut instinct.
I used to be snow white but drifted...

Could i flip this around and ask if you ladies think it's as important to leave clients good feedback? (assuming booking went well and everyone was happy)
Sorry to dredge this thread up again but i didn't want to start a whole new one when it's totally relevant to this one.

I'm still new to this and finding my way around so might not be choosing the right ladies to visit, but i'd noticed that some won't see me unless i have good feedback and/or spoken on the phone, but some girls just don't seem bothered about leaving 'us' feedback ??
Don't really want to ask them to leave me feedback but it would be incredibly useful in building a reputation.

Thanks,
CJ

(BTW: the WGs i've seen so far seem to be happy with me and agreed to a 2nd visit so i couldn't have been that bad) Blush
(26-06-2017, 00:23)Phoenix-C46 Wrote: Could i flip this around and ask if you ladies think it's as important to leave clients good feedback? (assuming booking went well and everyone was happy)
Sorry to dredge this thread up again but i didn't want to start a whole new one when it's totally relevant to this one.

I'm still new to this and finding my way around so might not be choosing the right ladies to visit, but i'd noticed that some won't see me unless i have good feedback and/or spoken on the phone, but some girls just don't seem bothered about leaving 'us' feedback ??
Don't really want to ask them to leave me feedback but it would be incredibly useful in building a reputation.

Thanks,
CJ

(BTW: the WGs i've seen so far seem to be happy with me and agreed to a 2nd visit so i couldn't have been that bad) Blush

If a client uses a booking request form with me, if the booking goes ahead or something exceptional happens, then I always leave feedback without fail.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond