Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

More Police Raids In Glasgow
Just thought I would let the girls in Scotland know that there have been more raids been going on in Glasgow.

This time last year they were mainly concentrating on the south side of the city. This time it is the north side down to the city centre. I've not heard a lot but just wanted to warn any girls who 'double up' or who do duos, as this is the flats they seem to be targetting and same as last year they are also arresting 'receptionists' too, so no one is safe.

Please pass this message on to all that it could affect.

Linzi
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
Best behaviour for a while then

If you work on your own there is no problem.
It came as a surprise to me that girls sharing an apartment are at risk of getting busted. Do they ever raid duos or just target the trafficking type places?
(24-10-2011, 18:02)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: If you work on your own there is no problem.
I'd just be (embarrassed/mortified/scared delete whichever) if the police showed up, even though I only ever visit 1 or 2 ladies that work from their own places.

I have heard that they will call up asking for a duo and if you confirm yes you will be raided.
I used to be snow white but drifted...

They dont usually bother with they guys who are visiting, but like Dee says, one of the ruses is to ask for a duo then raid flat or longer thought out ones is phoning and finding out if more than one works there. In both cases they will raid.

Its not just the trafficking situs they are after Phil, so look out if you ever visit a flat that has more than one girl working from it. Even just ask so that you dont find yourself in that position. Better safe than sorry.
Thanks for the info though ladies

You'd think they might have more important investigations than people minding their own business in private, wouldn't you Sad Yes, thanks for the info
Yep unfortunately the punter gets arrested and appears in court just as much as the wg. So gentlemen, beware when you enter a house and there are more than one woman working. You might assume you are safe but you never know who might be watching.
I used to be snow white but drifted...