Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Pregnant by a Punter?
This is the frightening sort of thing I mean

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=1382595

i have to say i wud be down the clinic like a shot ! but i wud of also had morning after pill and been to docs to make sure i was ok as well as full bloods done there and then at docs and 6 months later !

(29-10-2011, 12:39)crystal denison Wrote: i have to say i wud be down the clinic like a shot ! but i wud of also had morning after pill and been to docs to make sure i was ok as well as full bloods done there and then at docs and 6 months later !
That's the responsible sort of actions I would expect, as a client I would be taking similar precautions to protect my health too.

(29-10-2011, 12:39)crystal denison Wrote: i have to say i wud be down the clinic like a shot ! but i wud of also had morning after pill and been to docs to make sure i was ok as well as full bloods done there and then at docs and 6 months later !

Yes... Absolutely... Morning after pill has saved me many a time - Even if it was unnecessary! Don't know about here but you can buy it over the counter from the chemist in Australia... Just a little embarassing as they have to ask you questions then and there in the shop...

The first night I slept with my current partner (been together 4 years and counting!) I forgot I had just finished a course of antibiotics... He took me out for breakfast the next morning, and then we made a trip to the pharmacy together... How romantic! ; )
I tend to find this thread a bit strange in places
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(29-10-2011, 21:30)Freddo Wrote: I tend to find this thread a bit strange in places

How so?
Condoms split it is a fact it does not mean you are going to end up with an incurable disease or a nasty std. I would say that 90% of us wg's get tested monthly for ease of mind and to ensure that everything is still in working order down there. I do it as i have a partner and just for my own ease of mind.

But back to topic, there is a BB Queen on AW who calls herself @#$%^ in March she advertised the fact that she was ovulating and open for business hoping to fall pregnant. The WG in question goes around travelling the countryside offering dogging, bukkake and 121's all bareback with everyone and anyone. She even asks men to freeze their spunk so that she can insert it into her during a gangbang. She is very popular and even a forumite on here has been to see her - and yes she has always offered bareback.

what on earth would possess a man to fuck a wg bareback in the first place, and if she states she gets tested regularly and so do her clients, then please do explain to me when dogging does she go around making sure every man who plunges into her has been tested, she even blogged about giving the rubbishcollectors a good seeing too one morning while they were doing their rounds and fucked the gear leaver mmmmm to me that would throw up all kinds of warning signs.
I used to be snow white but drifted...

Ultimately is it responsible for a wg to try to fall pregnant by a client or if by accident to keep the child. This would not only be a clients worst nightmare but the childs feelings need to be considered for when they are older and start asking questions. Should wg's be so selfish as to keep a baby produced during working - that is something only the person in question can answer. Personally no it is not something i would like to happen but if by a slim chance it did and the morning after pill did not work, i would be down to Marie Stopes pronto.

There are two peoples lives to be considered the clients families and your unborn childs, a woman should not be that selfish.

(30-10-2011, 12:06)curvy crumpet Wrote: Condoms split it is a fact it does not mean you are going to end up with an incurable disease or a nasty std. I would say that 90% of us wg's get tested monthly for ease of mind and to ensure that everything is still in working order down there. I do it as i have a partner and just for my own ease of mind.
Split condom has only happened to me once, with a WG, i came, then pulled out and was like,
me: shit are you on the pill
her: yeah, did you cum inside me?
me: yea
her: are you clean, when did you last get tested
me: 1 or 2 months ago, should be clean, you?
her: im clean. reaches for tissues, sits and stands up.
her: did you really cum? nothings coming out
her: ok. looks/sounds a bit worried.
me: are you really on the pill?
her: yeah, sometimes i forget to take it as i always use condoms anyway
me: get morning after pill?
her: im so busy, i should be ok without it. talks of another booking after me, of university work/exams she has to hand courwork in for some set time and other things

I thought to myself, wow for a uni student shes not very clever. If that was me id be getting the MA pill asap.
(30-10-2011, 12:54)Tom30 Wrote:
(30-10-2011, 12:06)curvy crumpet Wrote: Condoms split it is a fact it does not mean you are going to end up with an incurable disease or a nasty std. I would say that 90% of us wg's get tested monthly for ease of mind and to ensure that everything is still in working order down there. I do it as i have a partner and just for my own ease of mind.
Split condom has only happened to me once, with a WG, i came, then pulled out and was like,
me: shit are you on the pill
her: yeah, did you cum inside me?
her: are you clean, when did you last get tested
me: 1 or 2 months ago, should be clean, you?
her: im clean. reaches for tissues, sits and stands up.
her: did you really cum? nothings coming out
her: ok. looks/sounds a bit worried.
me: are you really on the pill?
her: yeah, sometimes i forget to take it as i always use condoms anyway
me: get morning after pill?
her: im so busy, i should be ok without it. talks of another booking after me, of university work/exams she has to hand courwork in for some set time and other things

I thought to myself, wow for a uni student shes not very clever. If that was me id be getting the MA pill asap.

Like i said unfortunately there is only about 90% if not less of us ladies who genuinely do take this profession serious and do not play with our own health much less that of a clients.