Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can I come as many times as I like in the hour?
I tend to lose interest after cumming once, and it would take someone exceptional to revive my flaccid member.. Which is why I like lots of foreplay, to postpone the final outcome as long as possible.(PS my advanced age does'nt help much either).
Razzar, I met a guy in his mid 30s when I was touring up north who was exactly the same. I was shocked when he came and said, 'that's enough for me, let's just have a chat now.' He told me once he has cum he completely loses interest and never starts again. I had never come across anyone like that before, or at least never met anyone who was man enough to admit it before.

It really helps if we know these things and seriously there are no 2 men the same and another one would call the first time 'practice'.
When i was say 15-20 i could literally get hard again within 5 minutes, with just about any human pussy infront of me.
These days, i need at least 30 minutes recovery as well as someone exceptional to revive me.

Not looking forward to when i get to 50, going to need like an entire day before i can go again.
It will save your money though Tom. You will be satisfied with shorter bookings then.
(31-10-2011, 10:29)DivineMissG Wrote:
(30-10-2011, 23:36)Freddo Wrote: Stop stop now

oh shit to late

haha see if that happened 30 mins in instead of 5 because we've had a drink and a chat... you'd be happier, right?

To right young lady, i like a lot of fun before hand, I love to explore so it very rarely happens as i spend a lot of time caressing and kissing the lady

In saying that i tried something over the last week that worked not really a clever thing to do but I wanted to try I stopped doing something and yesterday went to visit a lady and did something I have not done in a good few years I was mega Horny and kept going more than once

For those that know me its a a major achievement

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(01-11-2011, 08:34)Freddo Wrote:

oh shit to late

haha see if that happened 30 mins in instead of 5 because we've had a drink and a chat... you'd be happier, right?

To right young lady, i like a lot of fun before hand, I love to explore so it very rarely happens as i spend a lot of time caressing and kissing the lady

In saying that i tried something over the last week that worked not really a clever thing to do but I wanted to try I stopped doing something and yesterday went to visit a lady and did something I have not done in a good few years I was mega Horny and kept going more than once

Gia is not suggesting 25 mins of oral before you cum, but 25 mins of chatting over a cuppa.

I rarely do this. I do offer a drink, especially with a 2 hour plus booking, I will start it in the lounge or if someone looks terrified, but generally I like to go straight through to the bedroom and have a cuddle. A cuddle naturally leads to a kiss and a kiss leads to what you really want. I like to spend the time kissking, cuddling, having ME stimulated (that's a good way of delaying things) and a bit of teasing with the tongue.

There are loads of things you can do prior to cumming that can be physical.

oh shit to late

Atta Boy!!!

Um, congratulations?? Hehe is that appropriate?!

Three cheers for Freddo's stamina, hip hip, hooorrray!
Good for you Freddo - sounds like you had a ball!!
(01-11-2011, 09:05)CurvaceousKate Wrote:

oh shit to late

Gia is not suggesting 25 mins of oral before you cum, but 25 mins of chatting over a cuppa.

I rarely do this. I do offer a drink, especially with a 2 hour plus booking, I will start it in the lounge or if someone looks terrified, but generally I like to go straight through to the bedroom and have a cuddle. A cuddle naturally leads to a kiss and a kiss leads to what you really want. I like to spend the time kissking, cuddling, having ME stimulated (that's a good way of delaying things) and a bit of teasing with the tongue.

There are loads of things you can do prior to cumming that can be physical.

Okay, a drink and a chat, and a cuddle and a kiss, some flirting and caressing etc...

Sorry peoples I should have been more specific... Sounds like I'm ripping off my darling clients... I'm not! Really, I'm not!!!
Thanks for the clarification gia, it really does help x