Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can I come as many times as I like in the hour?
(04-12-2011, 15:21)Nick Meanswell Wrote: I must add my six pennorth, Gia, it's been really fun talking to you on the forum.

Of course, you don't have to lose touch with us just because you're on the other side of the world.

You can always login every now and again just to remind us what fab weather you're enjoying, whilst we're shivering away, while wrapped in a blanket and sitting over a single bar fire trying to keep warm .... or we could arrange a forum outing and all descend on your wedding, wouldn't that be fun! Throw a few more prawns on the barbie for us!

Haha!! Thankyou all for your kind wishes Smile - Big Kisses from me MWAH!

I will still log in from time to time... Kane and I have also thought about camming... So this may not be the last of me!!

But yes, I believe I will be spending far less time inside at the computer when I finally arrive home... Definitely don't envy you... I hate the cold - which is why it's been pretty easy for me to leave things here and go home early!

Yum... And thanks for calling them prawns... No-one calls them shrimp in Oz, and it shits me when people do! Wink
(04-12-2011, 16:44)DivineMissG Wrote: Yum... And thanks for calling them prawns... No-one calls them shrimp in Oz, and it shits me when people do! Wink

Ah that could be because when I was a boy I lived in New Zealand. I can remember Christmas Day spent on a large sandy beach in hot sunshine.
I just want to have fun Tongue
I very rarely call prawns anything other than prawns - always though that shrimps were the very small ones that couldnt be classed as prawns! Love a big bowl full with a bit of sauce thrown in - yum yum.

Hope you have a good trip back when you go Gia.
(06-12-2011, 11:34)monty69 Wrote: I very rarely call prawns anything other than prawns - always though that shrimps were the very small ones that couldnt be classed as prawns! Love a big bowl full with a bit of sauce thrown in - yum yum.

Hope you have a good trip back when you go Gia.

Ugh! Not looking forward to the 24 hours of travel time let me tell you!! Still waiting for someone to invent a teleporter! You've got three weeks people!

If not a teleporter, a Delorian would be super handy Wink
(31-10-2011, 13:36)Tom30 Wrote: When i was say 15-20 i could literally get hard again within 5 minutes, with just about any human pussy infront of me.
These days, i need at least 30 minutes recovery as well as someone exceptional to revive me.

Not looking forward to when i get to 50, going to need like an entire day before i can go again.

Shut up Tom, I don't want to hear that, I'm 54 next month. Seriously I firmly believe it has lot to with who you with. I'm not even sure if it's anything to do with one girl being more attractive than another. I think there are possibly even physiological factors involved like how much you've drunk, when and what you last ate, all of these have an impact on performance. If someone could come up with a magic formula it would so much easier - but then it would far too predictable. However what is great about seeing you girls is that you are never judgemental if the equipment fails to deliver.
Unlike my wife who would just say "Well you obviously don't fancy me!" and roll over and go to sleep - killjoy!