Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Orgasms with clients...
(31-10-2011, 20:39)lucy7 Wrote: It's the getting to that point of orgasm that is the fun!

Lucy Smile

Agreed!! All about the journey Smile
I do sometimes feel guilty when I'm on my 3rd of 4th one and acting like I've been given laughing gas on the euphoria of it all and they are still trying to keep hold of their one, bless them.

I do love men that enjoy giving. Smile I have been known to give out chocolate coins for every orgasm I have had by a gent lol.
I think I must be weird. I find it very difficult to orgasm, as in gush. Sometimes I gush after the guy has finished concentrating on me, and I've started to concentrate on him! One person who had the knack was trying to educate me about my own body and say "look when I touch here, you squeak - I know that is a good thing."
But as he was pointing out the various parts of my internal workings that responded to touch (or shrank away from it), I came over all misty-minded and couldn't retain anything! So I think it will continue to be a hit and miss affair with me! I do enjoy the journey ever so though!
I do think the assumption is often made that all men are looking for the wham bang thank you mam, goal orientated encounter when they book.
For those of us without a regular sex life, and I can only speak for myself, its the giving and sharing that I miss above all else. Being able to give pleasure to a woman who in normal circumstances you would consider to be way out of your league, is the biggest thrill.
Its that what makes me feel 10 feet tall afterwords, above every other consideration.
(07-11-2011, 02:47)SassyAnn Wrote: I think I must be weird. I find it very difficult to orgasm, as in gush. Sometimes I gush after the guy has finished concentrating on me, and I've started to concentrate on him! One person who had the knack was trying to educate me about my own body and say "look when I touch here, you squeak - I know that is a good thing."
But as he was pointing out the various parts of my internal workings that responded to touch (or shrank away from it), I came over all misty-minded and couldn't retain anything! So I think it will continue to be a hit and miss affair with me! I do enjoy the journey ever so though!

Gushing isn't about you, it is about the man. The guy that can do it to you is a very good point in task, as in he recognises the signals and adjusts his touch to accomodate them. He knows when he has hit the spot, because your body tells him and then he knows how to touch you to get the response he wants.

Most men are not that confident, or they are not in tune with the ladies body. Some men won't take direction, even when you do know what you need to achieve the goal.

You do need to be relaxed and I find as a rule gushing is the furthest thing from my mind when it happens to me. The moment I am aware that someone wants me to gush, it is 99% less likely to happen. I also find it is more likely to happen when I feel totally comfortable with the person and it's all a little passionate etc. Lastly I have found that using my magic wand in conjunction with fingering has increased the possibility of it happening, especially with guys that have not been able to do it before.
(07-11-2011, 04:16)davidseven Wrote: I do think the assumption is often made that all men are looking for the wham bang thank you mam, goal orientated encounter when they book.
For those of us without a regular sex life, and I can only speak for myself, its the giving and sharing that I miss above all else. Being able to give pleasure to a woman who in normal circumstances you would consider to be way out of your league, is the biggest thrill.
Its that what makes me feel 10 feet tall afterwords, above every other consideration.

David, I am so pleased to hear someone else with the same take on this game as me. I get at least as much, and probably much more pleaure from delighting a girl, compared with the few seconds of release for me.

Mind you if you can find someone who can really tease you and keep you on edge for a long time, she is worth her weight in gold.
I just want to have fun Tongue