Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

[split]support thread
I hope all the ladies and gents that have set themselves goals to achieve are still on target.

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I am. Yesterday I ate fruit, I had a chinese flavour mugshot and I treated myself to a baked potoato, salad and some lean chicken for dinner. It was scrummy! I had one naughty though, as I was at the apartment I had a bottle Magners to wash it down. I'm not taking an cider on tour with me this time.
(09-08-2011, 07:49)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I am. Yesterday I ate fruit, I had a chinese flavour mugshot and I treated myself to a baked potoato, salad and some lean chicken for dinner. It was scrummy! I had one naughty though, as I was at the apartment I had a bottle Magners to wash it down. I'm not taking an cider on tour with me this time.

Magners wonder if you could count that as fruit.
If you used to have more than one then you are still cutting down

No I'm not a huge drinker, but normally when dieting would not have any at all, as cider is very sugary, so calorific.

It's best to drink vodka when dieting, if one wants to feel merry Smile
(09-08-2011, 08:32)CurvaceousKate Wrote: No I'm not a huge drinker, but normally when dieting would not have any at all, as cider is very sugary, so calorific.

It's best to drink vodka when dieting, if one wants to feel merry Smile

Runs out to but Vodka then remembers he doesn't drink Big Grin

(09-08-2011, 04:36)CurvaceousKate Wrote: How's it going lolo?

im getting really bad headaches i dont know if this is normal as i havnt tried to stop before
(09-08-2011, 09:33)lolo Wrote:
(09-08-2011, 04:36)CurvaceousKate Wrote: How's it going lolo?

im getting really bad headaches i dont know if this is normal as i havnt tried to stop before

There are a few things that do come with giving up but never thought headaches was one could it be a side effect from your puffer

Keep it up Lolo (((((((((((((((((((((special hug for you)))))))))))))))))))))))

(09-08-2011, 09:36)Freddo Wrote: There are a few things that do come with giving up but never thought headaches was one could it be a side effect from your puffer

Keep it up Lolo (((((((((((((((((((((special hug for you)))))))))))))))))))))))

thank u freddo Heart
Been dieting since just before Easter. Start weight was approx 19s 4lb. Up until last week, I had lost 3s 2 1/2lb. This week, managed to put 1lb back on so back to being harder on myself! Current weight is 16s 2 1/2lb and first target is 15s, second target is 14s.

Well done to Kate and Lolo with their efforts with dieting and stopping smoking.
That is amazing Monty!!!! Well done. You are now light enough to come to my place lol.

Lolo you could seek advice on that one, there are lots of free advice call centres etc. I think it is usually coughing that comes from giving up.