Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

[split]support thread
A fruit Salad fight - Can I join in.

Ive been experimenting with my diet recently and found that my dermatitis problem is better without bread in it and to some extent beer :-(

Been having salads at lunchtime instead of sandwiches and quite enjoying them now.

Now need to get out every day and do some exercise and by the end of the year might have a trim athletic body with a six pack to make Jayzee drool. (Fat chance....)
Right, well I support you all!!! And hope you o better than me. So far this week I have promised to cut own on alcohol, start eating healthy again, excercise more (well start actually) and quit smoking.

I failed one and started the next.... it's like a cycle!
I need to lose some weight also and trim up, my problem is that I get bored at home so I eat.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Sophie, target one at a time and really stick to it.

Jayzee if you use the slimming world diet you can eat loads and still lose weight, you just have to remember not to mix carbs with meat/fish. You can buy all the info you need without going to a meeting on ebay or amazon.
(07-08-2011, 18:28)SassyAnn Wrote: Hardly every 5 mins. You're too busy entertaining to notice.

You did feel the need to light up while I was still eating. That's pretty bad really, don't you think?

I can't help being anti, if you saw the state of my Dad you would be too. I don't want that for any of my friends.
I am not sure where to start I find it really difficult to eat healthily but I am going to start

Congratulations Kate any weight loss is a triumph

Hope you are still going well Lolo, I am with you all the way.
Any aids you use that help you is a good thing as long as you do not partake
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

All the lovely ladies that I see on a daily basis that like to bend over in front of me so I can accidently see down there tops, I love summer

and especially the young lady who could not cover her modesty I did not look honest

yes still not had one dont know how i have managed, mind u any slow driver who wasnt doing the speed limit cause it was heavy rain was getting my wrath
(08-08-2011, 01:22)lolo Wrote: yes still not had one dont know how i have managed, mind u any slow driver who wasnt doing the speed limit cause it was heavy rain was getting my wrath

Thats excellent Lolo, most slow drivers get your wrath anyway.

Keep up the good work Lolo xx

getting there freddo
How's it going lolo?