Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

momentos?
I can't imagine many married men visiting the gift shop. Maybe I'm missing a trick, you're right Vulcan. At the end of a tour I'm normally giving stuff away.

Lolo, do you have a sign on the way in "You are passing the point of no return!", just to warn them!
Some people just have (as tink put it) 'sticky fingers', and think they will get away with it.
Or am I just a massive cynic?
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
thinking about it, although I don't think anything has ever been lifted, with my memory I likely wouldn't notice if they did take something. I suppose it depends on what it is. If they took my coco I'd know about it.

I buy 2 undies to go with my bra sets too curvy. More to do with having a change so I can wear the set more than once during a day though than in case it gets knicked, but always nice to have back up.
come to tihnk of it,....i do have underwear missing i just thought the washing machine monster ate them......god

oh i agree kate,. if my christian Dior went missing i would know lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(30-09-2011, 21:54)SassyAnn Wrote: How's your sculpture garden Emily?

Its actually more or less normal now had a strop with hubby one weekend about getting it sorted and hey presto it worked

Now just waiting for monty to hurry up and move the tractor

condoms
2 wands
plushy toys
undies
mouthwash
miniature lynx bs
candle
molton brown shower gel
hand cream
towel
dildo's

are amongst things i have had taken
not the molten brown! how dare they!
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

I have to say that I am utterly appalled to hear that clients are pinching stuff from you girls. It's not like you're a hotel, where the soaps and gels are fair game because you know they will be replaced by the cleaners.

Would they pinch stuff from their girlfriends? Is this part of the GFE that I wasn't aware of.

For me I have had the occasional tendency to leave my watch behind, which has it's own dangerous consequences when wifey asks why I am wearing a different watch!!
I just want to have fun Tongue
I have a draw where I keep left watches. They always get collected eventually.
Thank goodness there is someone else who is in a similar boat to me, that of more likely to donate an item at the end of a meet! I thought I was the only one.