Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Confirmation
(02-05-2011, 14:50)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 14:40)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 12:45)Emily of Halifax Wrote: I always ask the guy to ring to confirm before setting of on his journey not just for my sake but also his there have been occasions in the past where things have cropped up at my end and I have had to cancel but for obvious reasons I would not ring him as you never no who the client is with wife girlfriend etc so if they had not contacted me they would have had a wasted journey

I guess that can work if they are travelling any distance, but still not much help if the live within a 20 minute radius, as most people do if they are local to me.

I think I may need to adjust my profile and write a blog and make it known that anyone who does not offer me some kind of confirmation before hand is going to get black listed. It doesn't matter so much when you live at home, past the inconvenience of time wasted, but when you rent some where to use, there are expenses involved as well.

To be honest Kate there will always be the guys that no matter how many times you tell them it wont sink in I tell guys not to park near my place as I dont want attention drawn to cars coming and going so what do they do park outside my next door neighbours

True, we could have a whole new thread on the frustrating things that clients do.
(02-05-2011, 14:54)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 14:50)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 14:40)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 12:45)Emily of Halifax Wrote: I always ask the guy to ring to confirm before setting of on his journey not just for my sake but also his there have been occasions in the past where things have cropped up at my end and I have had to cancel but for obvious reasons I would not ring him as you never no who the client is with wife girlfriend etc so if they had not contacted me they would have had a wasted journey

I guess that can work if they are travelling any distance, but still not much help if the live within a 20 minute radius, as most people do if they are local to me.

I think I may need to adjust my profile and write a blog and make it known that anyone who does not offer me some kind of confirmation before hand is going to get black listed. It doesn't matter so much when you live at home, past the
inconvenience of time wasted, but when you rent some where to use, there are expenses involved as well.

To be honest Kate there will always be the guys that no matter how many times you tell them it wont sink in I tell guys not to park near my place as I dont want attention drawn to cars coming and going so what do they do park outside my next door neighbours

True, we could have a whole new thread on the frustrating things that clients do.

Dont get me started on that one it would take over the forum

(02-05-2011, 14:59)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Dont get me started on that one it would take over the forum

go on emily start a thread then we'll join u