Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

I wonder why?
We get - Can you send a photo, to which the reply is, get it off the website. I am not paying to send you freebies. Then they never want a booking anyway, just free photos.

One from last night. He got the hump because we would tell him what we do with other clients. What has it to do with him. Now make a booking and we will show you. Will they heck.

Seem more interested in talking. Well sorry while talking cra* with you real punters wanting to make a real booking, can't get through. Besides I don't want to know or care any less about the life story
(01-11-2011, 23:18)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I wonder why clients ask you what you want them to do to you when they don't indulge in giving oral? One I saw today mostly kissed the corners of my mouth like he thought he was going to catch something from me as well.

Thank goodness he was not worried about contaminating his finger!

There are some strange people about Kate

I always get amused by a lady who doesn't kiss but does O without

To be honest the kissing is far more important to me
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I can understand that Freddo, why they don't kiss I mean. A kiss can be like electric and it can make you swoon for someone, even if you didn't particuarly fancy them initially. It's more intimate and it can get the heart racing. Giving a bj is sexual, but it won't get the heart racing or lead you to fall for someone, it is more than possible to stay completely detached from the person while doing it.
(02-11-2011, 17:52)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I can understand that Freddo, why they don't kiss I mean. A kiss can be like electric and it can make you swoon for someone, even if you didn't particuarly fancy them initially. It's more intimate and it can get the heart racing. Giving a bj is sexual, but it won't get the heart racing or lead you to fall for someone, it is more than possible to stay completely detached from the person while doing it.

Got it kate its probably a more clinical way of providing a service
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I wonder why every time I go into Ann Summers I come out £150 poorer... Minimum. Oops!

Having said that I got a bloody lush corset! Will have to be my next avatar! Reowwww!
(02-11-2011, 19:16)DivineMissG Wrote: I wonder why every time I go into Ann Summers I come out £150 poorer... Minimum. Oops!

Having said that I got a bloody lush corset! Will have to be my next avatar! Reowwww!

But it will be plastic boned and they are never as good as steal!!! You haven't lived until you have worn a steal boned corset.
I have two beautiful steel boned corsets back in Oz... Proper waist training style... Made for me by a friend... I miss them so much!
Steel boned corsets? you girls must like to torture yourselves.
(03-11-2011, 06:48)A Bloke Wrote: Steel boned corsets? you girls must like to torture yourselves.

I hate it when I notice my spelling mistakes too late!!! Grrrr!!!!

The ones I have are very comfortable and I love wearing them.

Mine have all been made me by a friend too, although she does make them for a living. I'm just very lucky Smile