Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Condom Trouble
(19-09-2011, 11:09)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: ROFL. I take an Ann Summers LARGE carrier bag and they almost fill it. I know the little white bags you are talking about though. Ive seen me being at the medical centre for something else and just asked the receptionist for some supplies. They never go unused.

You have me in hysterics here. Ann Summers bag???? Surely an M&S bag would be a little more... discrete? hahah
(19-09-2011, 08:50)A Bloke Wrote: Before you ask, yes I do know how to put them on but they do seem a bit too well lubricated on the inside. Any suggestions.

Sawdust ? ?

Sarah
(19-09-2011, 13:06)wife4rent Wrote:
(19-09-2011, 08:50)A Bloke Wrote: Before you ask, yes I do know how to put them on but they do seem a bit too well lubricated on the inside. Any suggestions.

Sawdust ? ?

Sarah
A tad more humane than my suggestion of a few inches of gaffer tape wound around the base of the shaft to keep the blighter on. Big Grin

(19-09-2011, 13:35)davidseven Wrote:
(19-09-2011, 13:06)wife4rent Wrote:

Sawdust ? ?

Sarah
A tad more humane than my suggestion of a few inches of gaffer tape wound around the base of the shaft to keep the blighter on. Big Grin

Who is going to be the one to rip the gaffer tape of if no one else wants to I willBig Grin

Emily, there no way I'm coming to see you. I'm hurting at the thought of it.Confused

Wife4ent, if a bloke turned up for a meeting with you carrying a saw and a piece of wood ................Smile

Think the problem maybe solved. Going to try a small piece of toilet paper at the base. The sawdust gave me the idea.
(19-09-2011, 11:12)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(19-09-2011, 11:09)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: ROFL. I take an Ann Summers LARGE carrier bag and they almost fill it. I know the little white bags you are talking about though. Ive seen me being at the medical centre for something else and just asked the receptionist for some supplies. They never go unused.

You have me in hysterics here. Ann Summers bag???? Surely an M&S bag would be a little more... discrete? hahah

M & S bag ................... that would maybe mean I would have to shop in THAT shop to get one ..... now way Jose ............... never.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(20-09-2011, 22:58)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote:

M & S bag ................... that would maybe mean I would have to shop in THAT shop to get one ..... now way Jose ............... never.

You get my point though surely? Ann Summers is a sex shop so it doesn't make you think discrection, whereas a mainstream supermarket/clothes shop, no one is going to look twice at. Make it a Next bag if you like.
(20-09-2011, 23:01)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(20-09-2011, 22:58)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote:

You get my point though surely? Ann Summers is a sex shop so it doesn't make you think discrection, whereas a mainstream supermarket/clothes shop, no one is going to look twice at. Make it a Next bag if you like.
Harrod's bag maybe!

The toilet paper worked.Wink They do drip lubricant when taken out of the foil though.

(21-09-2011, 05:54)A Bloke Wrote: The toilet paper worked.Wink They do drip lubricant when taken out of the foil though.

So do I Big Grin