Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Condom Trouble
(18-10-2011, 10:52)blue-satin Wrote: Hi sweet, hope you dont mind me intercepting in this discussion regarding condoms. My only suggestion would be, if Durex are in short supply where you are, buy on line and in bulk perhaps, but do ensure its a genuine site, before purchasing -)))
Bye for now Bluesatin xx

That's exactly what I said some few pages ago, but apparently he has no where discreet for them to be sent.

He says they are back on the shelf now, so hopefully no more worries.
When I started this thread I only posted the minimum and thought there would be a couple of replies and then it would fade away, but the thread has got legs so maybe I need to post the whole story.

The reason I posted was that I read the Durex where in dispute with a supplier and that there may be a shortage.

After a couple of weeks or so they started to dissapear from the shelves of the local kiosks.Sad

The ladies that I meet are mainly live in carers/housemaids who only usually get Sundays off, and 8am is usually the best time to meet in the summer as the temp can reach 30 degs by 9am.Sad

Neither myself or the girls can store condoms, if caught they would get the sack and if caught I would be be found dead, so the only option is to buy them at the time and bin the remainder after the event.Angel

After they started to vanish from the kiosks the only option was to get them from Lidl as the other supermarkets were closed on Sundays in that area, Lidl sold only Mondos which were the problem ones.

It was, and still is, possible to get a whole range of condoms, but 2pm on a Tuesday afternoon is no good for me.

Thanks for all the replies, my problem is solved so feel free to hijack this thread now.Wink

As a starter, I've just had a few days in Kyrenia but was unable to sample any of the "Night Clubs". Have any of you guys been over there.Smile
What is the price of Pork Sausages in Saudi Arabia?
(19-10-2011, 10:55)MichelleSins Wrote: What is the price of Pork Sausages in Saudi Arabia?

30 lashes I should think Big Grin
(19-10-2011, 12:18)monty69 Wrote:
(19-10-2011, 10:55)MichelleSins Wrote: What is the price of Pork Sausages in Saudi Arabia?

30 lashes I should think Big Grin

Just in another days work to me then!!! lol