Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help needed to activate my account! x
Hi all,  

New member here so hope i'm posting this in the right section! :-) I have been deactivated from my Adultwork Account  and I dont know why this has happened. I have been a member for over 10 years. 

I'm trying to appeal but its asking for my user id number, however I cant get into my account to access my user id number, even via the link they provide. 

Ive used the apeals forms and tried the chat but just going round in circles! 

Please help as I would love to have my profile back up and running!
Regards, Maria xx
All sorted now, phew! xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sexy senorita xx for this post:
  • admin
(25-05-2023, 20:00)sexy senorita xx Wrote: All sorted now, phew! xx

Have they explained, why they diactivated it? I know how horrible it is happened to me ones it might take couple of weeks to get it back depending on the reason xx
Hi, sorry for the delay, we are able to access nearly everyones userid if anyone ever needs theirs when an account is deactivated.

Glad its back on, for anyone else, to reactivate an accuont you would start here https://help.adultwork.com/hc/en-us/requ...0000851453
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bug Profile was suspended, now can't activate webcam? SluttyAffection 3 5,811 21-04-2013, 00:42
Last Post: TheMistressLola