Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Email regarding new payment method...
(21-03-2023, 19:51)KTC Wrote: Hi,

I haven't received any email. Maybe it's a scam? Keep us updated! And obvs I'll keep an eye out for one and let you know xx

Well this voucher thing certainly makes money for aw 
It takes 30% before u apply from your credits then it takes another 30% when u submit so altogether 60% taken out your earnings wow...
Why is it necessary that have to pay these high charges and then have to wait two weeks to obtain the voucher ?
(05-04-2023, 19:24)cleanguy Wrote:

I haven't received any email. Maybe it's a scam? Keep us updated! And obvs I'll keep an eye out for one and let you know xx

It takes 30% before u apply from your credits then it takes another 30% when u submit so altogether 60% taken out your earnings wow...
Why is it necessary that have to pay these high charges and then have to wait two weeks to obtain the voucher ?

Nope, just one lot of 30% admin charges - I tried it and only got charged as usual - same as you would get charged for bank transfer.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to KennyT for this post:
  • admin
(06-04-2023, 11:04)KennyT Wrote:

Nope, just one lot of 30% admin charges - I tried it and only got charged as usual - same as you would get charged for bank transfer.

Well it takes 30 Initially as standard and then when u apply for say £30 voucher it takes £9 if u apply for £50 voucher it takes a further £15 so altogether 60% but hey ho it is what it is. I suppose getting 40% is better than nothing lol..
(06-04-2023, 11:04)KennyT Wrote:

Well it takes 30 Initially as standard and then when u apply for say £30 voucher it takes £9 if u apply for £50 voucher it takes a further £15 so altogether 60% but hey ho it is what it is. I suppose getting 40% is better than nothing lol..
Hi, we havent used the vouchers yet here, do you have images? I would think there would only be the 1 admin fee of 30%.

At the bottom of this help article https://help.adultwork.com/hc/en-us/arti...-as-Payout it mentions no additional fees.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(10-04-2023, 10:21)admin Wrote: Hi, we havent used the vouchers yet here, do you have images? I would think there would only be the 1 admin fee of 30%.

At the bottom of this help article https://help.adultwork.com/hc/en-us/arti...-as-Payout it mentions no additional fees.

I have had another look and I think it is 30% sorry my mistake.
However what I have noticed  isit says can be used at 90 stores in UK however only half that amount is listed ?
I have just received first voucher and I can confirm  u get a voucher for love2shop..
(17-04-2023, 13:10)cleanguy Wrote: I have just received first voucher and I can confirm  u get a voucher for love2shop..

Hi, How long is the voucher valid for?
Usually, there are no expiration dates or at least no ''short expiration dates'' for the voucher.

Some shops might have the time 1 year, some even longer.

Advised to contact the shop directly if they apply any expiration period on their vouchers.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • glamour69