Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aw showing as not online when logged into broadcaster
(26-01-2023, 09:10)country-gal1984 Wrote:
(25-01-2023, 22:06)hestiakane Wrote: I’m having great fun today. I suddenly stopped getting credits for cam. I thought maybe it was just a delay but after 45 minutes they were still only showing on the broadcaster but not in my total or on the credits statement. Even got a friend to cam with me to check and they deducted far too much from him for a 25 second cam and none has made it to me. I’ve taken the night off to look a for a job that actually pays me ?

Did you get sorted, hun? I have noticed its been quiet, But was just putting it down to the January lull and energy crisis ..with these constant issues with no wonder guys are going elsewhere, there is more and more competition too, too much pussy and not enough cock lol, perhaps try and Ill probably get in trouble for saying this but only fans? I know a lot of AW providers have moved to that site.

Yes, they messaged last night to say they had credited me with the missing credits and today it seems to be working okay. I think people are definitely giving up and going elsewhere. I have been thinking about using OF but I wish AW would just invest the money to sort the broadcaster out. I don't see the point in the marketing they do if they aren't going to sort out the basics. It was such a reliable, well run site and it's turned to crap. I know the ditching of JCI was out of their hands but there were other options. It seems they went for the cheapest and worst software and everytime there is an issue they do a patch job.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hestiakane for this post:
  • country-gal1984
(26-01-2023, 17:37)hestiakane Wrote:
(26-01-2023, 09:10)country-gal1984 Wrote:
(25-01-2023, 22:06)hestiakane Wrote: I’m having great fun today. I suddenly stopped getting credits for cam. I thought maybe it was just a delay but after 45 minutes they were still only showing on the broadcaster but not in my total or on the credits statement. Even got a friend to cam with me to check and they deducted far too much from him for a 25 second cam and none has made it to me. I’ve taken the night off to look a for a job that actually pays me ?

Did you get sorted, hun? I have noticed its been quiet, But was just putting it down to the January lull and energy crisis ..with these constant issues with no wonder guys are going elsewhere, there is more and more competition too, too much pussy and not enough cock lol, perhaps try and Ill probably get in trouble for saying this but only fans? I know a lot of AW providers have moved to that site.

Yes, they messaged last night to say they had credited me with the missing credits and today it seems to be working okay. I think people are definitely giving up and going elsewhere. I have been thinking about using OF but I wish AW would just invest the money to sort the broadcaster out. I don't see the point in the marketing they do if they aren't going to sort out the basics. It was such a reliable, well run site and it's turned to crap. I know the ditching of JCI was out of their hands but there were other options. It seems they went for the cheapest and worst software and everytime there is an issue they do a patch job.

AW has changed hands/management a few times now over the years, I was camming yesterday 29th, with no issues, BUT these issues seem to be constant. Also, movies and photos have hiccups, I have asked AW to rate movies as the erotica has a star system and you can see how many views/purchases they have had. If movies were the same that would be great, know what sells and what doesn't. I think AW will continue to be used as I won't bother being on any other, I think with OF you have to keep uploading new content constantly for your fans which I personally don't have the time to upload content often !!! When the new broadcaster works its great, but again it's often problematic , requires a high upload speed, and is still in beta which could explain all the problems, still people especially the men are going elsewhere, time will tell, As my Gaffer says hang in there gal xx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DIRECTCAM NOT SHOWING AS AVAILABLE WHEN YOUR LOGGED IN country-gal 2 3,832 13-02-2014, 20:00
Last Post: country-gal