Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aw showing as not online when logged into broadcaster
Hi, has anyone had or noticed any issues with the broadcaster? I’m having numerous .. log out of free and into paid mode. It’ll look fine my end but clients are telling me I am not online. I have looked and it takes 3 mins from pressing start on the broadcaster to actually show as ‘online’ and then 3 mins later I am ‘offline’ so it must take 3 mins each time to reach the servers? 

Because of this issue I also cannot get any calls in paid mode because it thinks I’m offline and I can’t accept any grp or Pvt calls in free because it’s kicking them out of my chats & saying they have cancelled the chat. Again because it thinks I’m offline! 

Sat at my pc for hours with no calls. Anyone know how to solve this? I have tried different browsers, devices & upped my internet speed. No joy unfortunately error on Direct cams side!
Hi, endless issues daily with it sorry. There is a whatsapp group for verified members of the adult industry if you wish to be added to it btw.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
If I log into IM with a tablet I do not show as online for IM.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Hi, when you login via tablet, what icons shows here https://www.adultwork.com/MyDetails.asp if being shown on all devices there will be the 4 green icons.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(16-12-2022, 19:49)admin Wrote: Hi, endless issues daily with it sorry. There is a whatsapp group for verified members of the adult industry if you wish to be added to it btw.

Thanks

So there is no fix? I have made another account (deleted old one 1st) to rule out any issues and it’s doing the same thing! Aw are horrific for replying and I’m loosing money right before Christmas I’m unable to earn. Utterly helpless here because I’ve tried absolutely everything to fix this and there dosent seem to be one. Can’t even speak to a human at admin
(17-12-2022, 14:03)admin Wrote: Hi, when you login via tablet, what icons shows here https://www.adultwork.com/MyDetails.asp if being shown on all devices there will be the 4 green icons.

I don't get any green icons when logged into IM on tablet, I have had one successful IM session on tablet. It's a new tablet, my old one wasn't supported. 

I've had IM sessions on the laptop and desktop PC. Real shame it doesn't show up on the tablet. Also with the tablet I get logged out after ten minutes, but it's not showing even when I logged in.

Does show me as available if I log in using desktop site on tablet, not the mobile app. Also desktop on tablet does log me out after 20 minutes, this doesn't happen on PC or laptop.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Endless issues with the New Broadcaster and AW is constantly updating or changing things, like stopping the sales in Feb, With wonder people are leaving, I was lucky over New year , Cam was great but these days it seems hit-and-miss whether you're going to be Okay and make the credits you need..I have been on AW for nearly 17 years now so I know it's always very quiet in January as everyone is skint, BUT now we are in an energy crisis, strikes, covid on the rise, etc so its not a surprise AW is struggling and if they don't sort the constant issues with the broadcaster, movies not playing properly once uploaded then I can't see the site surviving ..Sad I only earn on AW and absolutely love the site , hence I tolerate the issues but really its getting tedious now..
I’m having great fun today. I suddenly stopped getting credits for cam. I thought maybe it was just a delay but after 45 minutes they were still only showing on the broadcaster but not in my total or on the credits statement. Even got a friend to cam with me to check and they deducted far too much from him for a 25 second cam and none has made it to me. I’ve taken the night off to look a for a job that actually pays me ?
(16-12-2022, 19:49)admin Wrote: Hi, endless issues daily with it sorry. There is a whatsapp group for verified members of the adult industry if you wish to be added to it btw.

Thanks
Is the broadcaster still in BETA mode? Why did AW stop using justcamit? That rarely played up..xxx
(25-01-2023, 22:06)hestiakane Wrote: I’m having great fun today. I suddenly stopped getting credits for cam. I thought maybe it was just a delay but after 45 minutes they were still only showing on the broadcaster but not in my total or on the credits statement. Even got a friend to cam with me to check and they deducted far too much from him for a 25 second cam and none has made it to me. I’ve taken the night off to look a for a job that actually pays me ?

Did you get sorted, hun? I have noticed its been quiet, But was just putting it down to the January lull and energy crisis ..with these constant issues with no wonder guys are going elsewhere, there is more and more competition too, too much pussy and not enough cock lol, perhaps try and Ill probably get in trouble for saying this but only fans? I know a lot of AW providers have moved to that site.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DIRECTCAM NOT SHOWING AS AVAILABLE WHEN YOUR LOGGED IN country-gal 2 3,832 13-02-2014, 20:00
Last Post: country-gal