Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movies removed due to certain wordings
Hi all , just wondering if anyone else has had any movies removed by adultwork recently due to certain wordings 

Enjoy the Bank Holiday albiet a very sad one 

Xx
Hi, do they specify the wording that wasnt allowed?
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • country-gal1984
My college coed rental that has been on my profile for years , they advised movies will be removed if they mention skoolie, etc , I call my coed I don't have school girl content neither would I so no idea why it was removed
(18-09-2022, 15:07)admin Wrote: Hi, do they specify the wording that wasnt allowed?

[attachment=1018]

My rental which has been on my profile for a number of years was called College Coed , I Never upload any consent suggesting these ...So strange its been removed , no worries as movie rentals are no longer used ...I have triple checked my profile ...

kind regards
The first rental , college coed fucks herself and squirts, a longer, higher quality clip, this was the rental title...so very strange x
Hi, yeh past few days been seeing this new rule pop up frequently. It may have a broader reach like the words college coed etc.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Why don't adultwork advise both providers and service seekers of new rule changes....would make it alot easier if we were pre warned or advised on any rules that could incidentally cause breaches ...movies suddenly being removed etc can not only be worrying but incredibly stressful, just my opinion.
Rant over.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal1984 for this post:
  • admin