Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Animate your AdultWork Profile
(26-11-2011, 18:47)christie Wrote: They need to put a box in the search section that you can tick to find providers that have a live presenter.
BTW this is the first day I have even heard about it, nice promo work adultwork, not!

They would do a search section but since I am the only one who has this animation there is not much point!

I did a blog about it and shamelessly pleaded with folk to do it with me but NOTHING!
(14-11-2011, 15:31)Ana_X Wrote: I've just had a look over their website and it does look good, but I don't think I could justify having one done right now mostly because I need better equipment for making more content for my adultwork profile.

Once you have done the animation the passive income will make its own money while you are sleeping.

I'm a BIG fan of passive income!
(26-11-2011, 19:19)Heather_Edwards Wrote:
(26-11-2011, 19:03)DivineMissG Wrote: KDB - Your voice is so sensual... Huge crush on you!

Xx

Ditto Smile Santa I know what I want for Xmas.... KDB FIX!!!!

Well as soon as I have received your booking request for the GGGB on 3rd January I will send you the details and your wish will be granted, albeit a smidge late!
Will let you know soon... Smile Just waiting for the 7th Dec to come and knowing what's happening to me, as ones body parts is messed up, as you noticed not camming much, Pussy needs to go to the Vet Wink xXx
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

(26-11-2011, 19:56)kinkydirtybitch Wrote:
(26-11-2011, 18:47)christie Wrote: They need to put a box in the search section that you can tick to find providers that have a live presenter.
BTW this is the first day I have even heard about it, nice promo work adultwork, not!

They would do a search section but since I am the only one who has this animation there is not much point!

I did a blog about it and shamelessly pleaded with folk to do it with me but NOTHING!

I can not believe they didn't send out a newsletter about it. Why did they leave it to you on a forum that has no official link to them to promote this. I would have been in on it at £150 no problem. Even I know that you have to spend money to make it. Hubby implemented it on my website a while back but we couldn't get over the delay in opening the page, but it did create a lot of attention.
(27-11-2011, 09:41)christie Wrote:

I can not believe they didn't send out a newsletter about it. Why did they leave it to you on a forum that has no official link to them to promote this. I would have been in on it at £150 no problem. Even I know that you have to spend money to make it. Hubby implemented it on my website a while back but we couldn't get over the delay in opening the page, but it did create a lot of attention.

Being the pro active individual I am, I took it upon myself to promote it.

Why don't you ask them directly since it clearly irks you so.

Moving forward, it's a BRILLIANT gizmo & let me tell you girlies, it pays for itself and then some Cool
(27-11-2011, 09:49)kinkydirtybitch Wrote:
(27-11-2011, 09:41)christie Wrote:

Being the pro active individual I am, I took it upon myself to promote it.

Why don't you ask them directly since it clearly irks you so.

Moving forward, it's a BRILLIANT gizmo & let me tell you girlies, it pays for itself and then some Cool

Perhaps AW would put on another special offer to encourage phase two since you were the only one to take them up on the offer this time around. They might get a better response since people have seen what it is all about.

Also they might consider doing a version where the lady is still able to remain anonymous, perhaps by using some kind of translucent screen, where she can talk from behind it, put on a few moves, maybe show a leg here and there or tantalise without actually showing her face. It might not be as affective, but it does give a better idea of the lady than just 2d pictures, plus you get to hear her.
Great ideas - why don't you cut & paste them to the suggestion box!