Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Animate your AdultWork Profile
Sounds awesome. Let us know when you have some updates on prices etc KDB - I may be interested.
Providing directcam & chat, femdom sessions and personalised one to one to one webcam via Adultwork http://www.tiny.cc/kazb to turn your fantasy into a reality! See my feedback of 1040 Smile
Just had the first edit back - wow! Looks amazing! The strips are better than I expected in the way they are presented & of course I look forward to some extra passive income from those little cuties!

Once the initial tweaks have been completed AW will be presented with the finished article.

Watch this space! Smile
(09-09-2011, 09:29)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: I am extremely proud to be filming for the newest shiny new toy that AdultWork are introducing.

Essentially it is a pre recorded you walking through your profile, introducing your visitors to the various parts, with them being highlighted accordingly.

Adultwork and CMO Productions is offering a very special deal for 10 people to come and make a walk on video for their Adultwork page on 19th September. It will be £150 for this site, one time only. After this date it will revert to the usual price of significantly more.

There is a £50 deposit which I am collecting with £100 payable on the day to the studio.

You can pay this through paypal or adultwork, whichever suits you.

The video will be placed on your page and will run for around 20 seconds. The transparent background will make it look like you are placed It will look like you are placed over the page. See http://www.walkonwebsitevideo.com/previe...mit=Submit as an example of what can be done.

If you have any chargeable content, the video will include buttons to link to those content tabs directly and earn you money. It will be a great way for you to increase your visibility and views on adultwork.com.

We are running a filming session between 11:00 and 18:00 on Monday 19th September at the Camberwell Studios in SE5. Each session should take no more than 30 minutes.

The filming will be done using whatever props you supply but will need to be non-graphic. We will film topless.

If you are interested, please contact me and provide me with around 100 to 120 words that you plan to say. These will be put on the autocue for you to read.

I hope you can join me!

GUTTED I missed out, but can't wait to it Smile
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

Not to worry - it will be live in the not too distant future, pending the ok from Mr. AW Himself! Wink

Looks fooking FAB!

I will try to be on hand on the shoot days to chuck in my 2p worth, just in case anyone is interested in my bollocks Big Grin
(21-10-2011, 18:44)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: Not to worry - it will be live in the not too distant future, pending the ok from Mr. adultwork Himself! Wink

Looks fooking FAB!

I will try to be on hand on the shoot days to chuck in my 2p worth, just in case anyone is interested in my bollocks Big Grin

I love your Bollocks Wink
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

(21-10-2011, 18:46)Heather_Edwards Wrote:
(21-10-2011, 18:44)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: Not to worry - it will be live in the not too distant future, pending the ok from Mr. adultwork Himself! Wink

Looks fooking FAB!

I love your Bollocks Wink

wow u great
have good evening
It looks impressive KDB

Thanks! I can't believe how popular it is!

Way to go Adultwork!
Yours is the only one I've seen so far

How do you get to the tabs behind it though?