Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

The people behind London Sapphires London Gems under investigation
https://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/com...rel=scroll

At some point it all has to come crushing down on top of them, the AW Sapphire group/s have scammed hundreds of people over the years.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hey Collin hun. Hope you’re well.

I’m sure you are very excited at your news but unfortunately Sapphires are a completely separate company. We are NOT being investigated.
In fact we have more happy models than ever, a great relationship with adultwork and are stronger than ever!
I’m sure reveal me and the guys behind it will sort their issues.

Just to make it clear so you might stop making silly little threads mentioning us,
SAPPHIRE MODELS ARE COMPLETELY SEPARATE to all of the companies you have mentioned.
We are owned by different people.

Thank you and have a great day x
(06-10-2022, 14:33)Truth1111 Wrote: Hey Collin hun. Hope you’re well.

I’m sure you are very excited at your news but unfortunately Sapphires are a completely separate company. We are NOT being investigated.
In fact we have more happy models than ever, a great relationship with adultwork and are stronger than ever!
I’m sure reveal me and the guys behind it will sort their issues.

Just to make it clear so you might stop making silly little threads mentioning us,
SAPPHIRE MODELS ARE COMPLETELY SEPARATE to all of the companies you have mentioned.
We are owned by different people.

we will not respond to any replies as we find your obsession with us rather bizarre.
Simply just wanted to clear our name from your gossip.

Thank you and have a great day x
Hi, same group of people.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LONDON the 22nd & 23rd of MARCH GANGBANGWIFE IN LONDON 4 MORE FUN gangbangwife 0 4,837 18-03-2012, 14:27
Last Post: gangbangwife