Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

CAM GIRL LTD - HELP NEEDED
Recently joined Camgirl ltd 
Massive mistake I’ve since found out

Worked my first week and had my credits withdrawn Monday evening expecting my pay to hit my account the following day, only to then find out(following withdrawl) that I wouldn’t be paid for another 2 weeks as they themselves have to be paid first.

Nothing was stated about this prior to joining, now I’m in a no win situation they have requested my credits, I can’t leave as I won’t get my money I guess and I can’t work as again I’ll be waiting the 2/3 weeks

Is there anything I can do? 

I was under the impression the reason to be with an agency was being paid in advance which is why they take a whopping 20% on top of adultworks 30%

I had seen them advertised all over tik tok promising so many things and nothing has materialised ie training support etc

I feel incredibly cheated and scammed if I’m honest 

Any advice welcome

Attached Files Image(s)

Hi Isla, sorry this has happened to you. I dont have much experience with this particular group yet, its been a while since I have seen the misleading "weeklypay (but with 2 weeks delay)" from a group, it use to be popular years ago and supporters of such groups would of argued its still weekly, were as true weekly pay is suppose to be everything made in the last 7 days is sent today, if your day was a Sunday.

Groups on AW can get away with so much.

The group you are with does have the option to cancel the transfer and release you if they wanted to. There is no authority/regulations/someone overseeing group activites on AW so groups tend to do anything they wish, even to the point of just out right stealing your credits (although not saying this group will do it, they just have the ability to do it, like all other groups).

This group not popping up on my radar is probably a good thing though as thats means there hasnt been any real reports made about them yet.

One of my pet peevs is the use of this wording "?? ???? ??? ????, ?????!" - whats up with calling people who work very hard for their money "bitches", I'll never understand that. https://www.instagram.com/camgirlltd/?hl=en

If they are friendly to approach, you can suggest the transfer be cancelled so you may be released. If its a large sum of money and you cannot lose it, you may have to wait the 2 weeks and pay the 20%, then leave. It also means you cant work on AW (plenty of other sites out there) during the wait period.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi wonder if you could help again, I’ve requested to leave and my last payment due from them is the 27 September, I’ve been told if I leave I forfeit all mycredits. Is this right? Can they keep my money (3 weeks earnings) because I leave
Hi, they can unfortunately keep all the money/credits yes. Only scammy groups do this though. Legally nothing can be done as the group owns all the credits. Its a terrible thing to happen sorry, I really wish AW would revise their stance on it as it allows scam groups to run a muck on the site.

You would be better staying in the group and not working.

Maybe try chatrecruit.com for a source of income in the mean time.

We should be starting a group chat (whatsapp) sometime soon for members who are also in the same boat as you, there are many.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • country-gal1984