Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

model wanted for onlyfans long term
Looking for a female model only for onlyfans longterm or permanent but obviously you can just stop whenever, but i'm looking for something longterm ongoing.
Must be of age 24-40

You will need a good enough camera or if you know anyone with one then that's fine, for taking the photos but i will pay you first for each photo, before posting these onto onlyfans and that's if you agree to this and are happy to work long term.

I'm happy to discuss this further in person or over a phone call, but i'm looking for someone preferably in Glasgow. Edinburgh or nearby as it will be easier but i can only pay in person as it's too risky paying online, as you may not send the images after the payment.
I can pay online but only through paypal but as a payment for an item and not faf payment, but cash in person preferred.
(10-01-2022, 01:23)juliand123 Wrote: Looking for a female model only for onlyfans longterm or permanent but obviously you can just stop whenever, but i'm looking for something longterm ongoing.
Must be of age 24-40

You will need a good enough camera or if you know anyone with one then that's fine, for taking the photos but i will pay you first for each photo, before posting these onto onlyfans and that's if you agree to this and are happy to work long term.

I'm happy to discuss this further in person or over a phone call, but i'm looking for someone preferably in Glasgow. Edinburgh or nearby as it will be easier but i can only pay in person as it's too risky paying online, as you may not send the images after the payment.
I can pay online but only through paypal but as a payment for an item and not faf payment, but cash in person preferred.

Drop me a message honey x

(30-04-2022, 09:56)x_LexiRose_x Wrote:
(10-01-2022, 01:23)juliand123 Wrote: Looking for a female model only for onlyfans longterm or permanent but obviously you can just stop whenever, but i'm looking for something longterm ongoing.
Must be of age 24-40

i sent you a message or can you just respond under my post instead?
(30-04-2022, 09:56)x_LexiRose_x Wrote:
Must be of age 24-40

?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  youtube video editor wanted permanent or long term juliand123 0 1,868 04-02-2022, 03:19
Last Post: juliand123