Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leave my group
Shocked 
Long story short I want to leave the group I’m currently with, I don’t find them any use to me, never answer any questions I have, I find it very pushy & clicky. I just need to know how I would payment would work if & when I leave the group ect
What group are you in ? I'm not in a group but usually you ask the group admin/manager to release your profile they should do this and you should keep your credits ...if any issues contact AW about this via the help desk or live chat

hope you get sorted

Happy New Year
Hi, payouts would be done via AW directly, you can see the transfer page here https://www.adultwork.com/CreditsTransferRequest.asp

They will transfer into your UK bank, if you requested funds today for instance, they would arrived on the 17th Jan.

For existing credits, all groups except London Sapphires/Gems will leave the existing credits on the balance, if in one of the Sapphire groups, make sure to be paid every penny first before leaving as they take the credits without paying and also save your profile text as they delete it.

Leave button shows here https://www.adultwork.com/GroupHome.asp

Feel free to post back here with any help needed or PM any high rated/active member on the site directly for help.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thanks for replying, when I leave how do I pay myself? Yes unfortunately I am with London sapphires.
Hi, its done on this page https://www.adultwork.com/CreditsTransferRequest.asp

UK bank transfer is the most popular, while inside the group the form will be locked. 99% of members on AW use this form.

If any leaving you run into any trouble, let us know. They cant do any permanent damage to the profile, we can fix it all for you.

adultworkbanner4
So I’ve had a look through all of that section it says that the payout is two week only can I request to have weekly payment again as that’s what I’m already on with London sapphires? I have found this forum to be so helpful I’m so glad I found it
Hi, if you request each week they start to arrive each week (one week behind) if that makes sense.

For weeklypay, what ever you make in the last 7 days sent each week on a certain day you'll need to research some groups and select the best one you believe suits you.

Feel free to post any names of a possible group here and we can let you know if they have any bad history to be concerned about.

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to leave a difficult group on Adultwork admin 6 3,390 12-03-2024, 11:57
Last Post: KINKYCUTEOLIVIA
Information Adultworks Updated Terms Of Service for members wishing to leave a group admin 2 7,364 26-08-2018, 12:02
Last Post: admin
  Request to leave the group and thank you x xKitty 1 4,433 12-08-2017, 15:31
Last Post: admin
  No longer wish to leave the group Kiaxxx 0 3,297 02-11-2016, 11:38
Last Post: Kiaxxx
  Can't leave Feedback (but can leave a Field Report) PercyThePunter 5 12,089 02-08-2016, 23:24
Last Post: Nova70