Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Admin - help regarding Mastercard verification
Hi, just a couple of tick boxes when its released.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • country-gal1984, HoneyMai
Hi any idea when we shall be able to do this ? Xx
Hi, not sure sorry. It will most likely be very soon. 3 days past due so far and releasing the help articles with the info before releasing the actual button has caused alot of bewilderment with members Smile

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • country-gal1984
hello, when I log in and click on Content Consents it takes me to a page with AdultLite.net then says page error 403...So I've no idea....I've received no further emails about the Master Card Regulations but I do have my consent letters at the ready....
Hi, perhaps a work in progress but at this moment in time, its not listed as a legitimate AW site.

"Websites

We operate the following websites;

www.adultwork.com
developers.adultwork.com
AdultWork.com "My Adult Sites"
platform.adultwork.com (Unified Login)
www.accessaw.com
www.awlists.com
www.awork.co.uk"

I wouldnt enter any details into the site until AW announce the next step.

adultworkbanner4
Hi, at this moment in time I would be very careful as the site connected with it is "https://dev.adultlite.net/Home.asp" and appears to be a scam, looks like an AW clone site designed to steal details.

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • country-gal1984
Any Idea when we will be able to submit our content consents ? The consent tab when click on edit profile has disappeared ? x
If you go to 'edit details' and then 'edit profile' you will see the content consents in the list there. I am sure they keep moving it, but have just looked and it is there.
My profile: MatureSally38K
(26-10-2021, 09:21)maturesally38k Wrote: If you go to 'edit details' and then 'edit profile' you will see the content consents in the list there.  I am sure they keep moving it, but have just looked and it is there.
Yes i noticed that they had moved it too but still when you click on it nothing happens
sexysueuk, it worked for me, and I tried it again this morning and it worked.
My profile: MatureSally38K