AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost sound in C2C
I ve got the same problem and sent email to AW
That’s what they answered:
We are aware of an audio issue with our Directcam service and have passed this information on to our Technical Team and will revert in due course.

Please note: We will attempt to resolve any issue and get back to you as soon as possible but it may take up to a few days, or more in certain circumstances, to receive a follow up reply.

Assuring you of our best attention at all times.
But it doesn’t work
Hi,

was this fixed yet?

Thanks
It hadn't been fixed this afternoon, as still cannot hear. Think I might email AW again.
My profile: MatureSally38K
Mailed AW last night, reply this morning is they are still working on it and no timeframe for when it is likely to be rectified.
hi sally, i messaged their twitter the other day as when i was in cam to cam sessions, no one could hear what i was saying - they said they would investigate.

yesterday afternoon I got a message telling me that it should be resolved.

had a couple of cam to cam sessions last night and the girls said they could hear me again! looks like they've fixed it ?
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to KlassMan for this post:
  • maturesally38k, Strawberryblonde
Thanks for the information Klassman, it was not fixed when I was on cam around 6.p.m. but all good if they have fixed it now. Will find out later when I do my afternoon session.
I'm having trouble too. The clients can hear me, but I can't hear them in c2c. It's making me lose custom and it's very annoying.

Has it been resolved for any one else? It was working previously.
I haven't cammed since Friday, but was still not working for me then. Will find out this afternoon if it has been fixed, I hope so, as am losing customers too. Although I don't really like doing phone on cam, I have done in private for a couple of regulars, but much prefer the sound to be working.
Well, I did an hour this afternoon and two c2c sessions, but still could not hear, so it has still not been resolved.
I had issues with audio last night as well as it freezing. It’s not down to my machine or broadband. It’s so frustrating, only did half of what I would usually do.