Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are women on AdultWork.com narcissistic?
Sad 
This man is clearly an incel and hates women. Referring to women as bitches? No wonder he doesn't have any luck. I would say this man is a narc if anything.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Josefpunter for this post:
  • 1hornylass, issy, Strawberryblonde, ukmistress
Definite incel in here...a projecting incel...
I have a good idea that Peter struggles to relate to women, and or other people right across his life. Cannot empathise or put himself into their shoes.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

(21-02-2021, 00:42)Josefpunter Wrote: This man is clearly an incel and hates women. Referring to women as bitches? No wonder he doesn't have any luck. I would say this man is a narc if anything.

Do you even know what incel means? Being incel is a life circumstance not some sort of underground cult. You can be a female worshiper and still be Incel if you are a single man. Also please don't spout that bullshit that men are incels because of personality, prisons are full of thugs who have had many girlfriends, most Incels are quiet meek men with autism. I actually wonder are you Incel yourself, if you pay women for sex then chances are your options are limited, comical and hypocrital either way.

I also have to laugh at sex workers always hating on "incels", most of your customers are incels, you don't even understand what the term means. I define myself as an incel simply because I am the bottom of the dating pool, if you accuse me of misogyny or anything else then you are making rash assumptions. It is like assuming a football fan drinks beer.
(22-02-2021, 23:17)Miss Deviant Wrote: Definite incel in here...a projecting incel...

Most of your clients are probably incels.