Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question regarding only fans
Hello and hope your all having a good day.
my question is regarding Only fans. As a Cam girl am i allowed to promote my only fans whilst i am on Cam?
does anyone do this and if so how? 
i dont want to lose my account by promoting Only fans and would really appreciate some advice. xxx
You can't promote your OnlyFans on your profile or while you're on cam.

I'm not sure if this is allowed, but you can link your Twitter through AdultWork and it shows up at the bottom of your profile when you're paying for positioning and/or featuring. Then while you're on cam you can tell guys to find your Twitter on the bottom of your profile. From there they'll be able to follow your Twitter and they'll see your OnlyFans. You have to make sure your AdultWork profile is on your Twitter otherwise they won't approve the link.

Another way to make sure customers can find you is to make sure your name is the same across all platforms. Make sure your name is the same on Twitter, AdultWork, OnlyFans etc and then it's easier for guys to find you on whatever platform they're looking for you on.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to issy for this post:
  • admin
(16-01-2021, 18:53)LGAW Wrote: You can't promote your OnlyFans on your profile or while you're on cam.

I'm not sure if this is allowed, but you can link your Twitter through AdultWork and it shows up at the bottom of your profile when you're paying for positioning and/or featuring. Then while you're on cam you can tell guys to find your Twitter on the bottom of your profile. From there they'll be able to follow your Twitter and they'll see your OnlyFans. You have to make sure your AdultWork profile is on your Twitter otherwise they won't approve the link.

Another way to make sure customers can find you is to make sure your name is the same across all platforms. Make sure your name is the same on Twitter, AdultWork, OnlyFans etc and then it's easier for guys to find you on whatever platform they're looking for you on.

Hi, this would be the recommended route yes perfect.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • issy